• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

George Foreman calls out Steven Seagal wants to go 10 rounds hand to hand combat

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
20171005_152103mpsl7.png

George says he is ready to go. He wants it to be like Enter the Dragon or Bloodsport. You get in the arena and can use whatever fighting style you want no weapons allowed.

Ensoul

My money is on Foreman. Seagal is so fat now he looks like he needs to sit down and rest every 50 feet.

I'm pretty sure George could still kill a man with a solid blow to the head. I just don't think he can realistically go more than 3 rounds without getting gassed, Seagal's best bet would be to run away.

El Topo

I'm pretty sure George could still kill a man with a solid blow to the head. I just don't think he can realistically go more than 3 rounds without getting gassed, Seagal's best bet would be to run away.

Seagal is 65 and fat. How long can he realistically "run"?

Mr Swine

Banned

Seagulls best bet is to poop on George Foreman’s head and hope he gets distracted enough so that 10 rounds go by...

Oh you meant Seagal, well he would die instantly to George Foreman

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Seagal would never agree to it. He'll probably try to come up with some pseudo-mystic bullshit excuse.

I doubt Seagal can even run these days.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
I'm pretty surprised about this. I thought Foreman was the kind of person that would agree with Seagal on the kneeling issue.

Syder

Seagal is a Trump supporting hasbeen that's an 'expert' in a bullshit martial art, I'd love to see him KO'd

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Top Bottom