• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

George Lucas reacts to Rise of the Skywalker

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
The facial animation is superb but you can still tell it looks off from where the neck meets the head. Not quite there yet.

But I agree with fake George that its good this new saga is finally being put out of its misery. Try again in a few years.

Kadayi

Banned
I thought Collider was all about pumping up the current saga, or are they down on the whole thing now, or merely hedging their bets?

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I thought Collider was all about pumping up the current saga, or are they down on the whole thing now, or merely hedging their bets?
The guy who actually owns it is on Rule of Two. He gets shit every week for relentlessly trashing TLJ.

A lot of the people on Jedi Council are basically RLM's The Nerd Crew though. And yet, even the main guy on Jedi Council just left Collider and started his own thing.

MisterHero

Making fun of George as a passive aggresive seems to be a safe bet.

Haha the sequels smell but also the prequels too.

Leave the man alone, geez.

Last edited:

Winter John

Gold Member
gPFMtmB.jpg

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
ok that was fucking hilarious ><

edit the jeff golblum mumbling at the end of each sentence kills me

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
good stuff

every time i see the jungle planet it makes me think of the end of the Dumbo remake, bet they shot it at the same spot. some nature reserve the studio owns.

Gargus

Banned
That was a good Lucas impression. I "oh there's my name. Another paycheck for daddy" lol. Or how he explained the prequels were done unlike any movie ever, which when i first heard it I thought was a legitimate explanation till I listened a second time. And his laughing was great.

Top Bottom