• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Germany sales update: PS4 3.25 million; Wii U 750K; XBO 710K

Ryng_tolu

Banned
Lifetime sales:
[PS4] 3,250,000 (3.2m according to the article, but a bit difference from the graph)
[WIU] 750,000
[XB1] 710,000

Year to date in 2016:
[PS4] 460,000
[XB1] 105,000
[WIU] 60,000 [ESTIMATE]

[SOURCE]

DieH@rd

Banned
Lifetime sales:
[PS4] 3,250,000 (3.2m according to the article, but a bit difference from the graph)
[WIU] 750,000
[XB1] 710,000

Year to date in 2016:
[PS4] 460,000
[XB1] 105,000

D6l8fu1.gif

That's more than 4:1

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
XBO sales are quite bad considering its always on "sale" here - MS should be worried for next year if NX isnt a bust and Neo takes off as well.

jelly

Ouch, that's not even close.

Sell it with beer! Actually don't just like you shouldn't presume Europe likes football, bundle FIFA.

spons

Gold Member
With all Xbox One games releasing on PC in a PC-crazy country this doesn't surprise me one bit.

EGOMON

That's why a win or two in the NPD means nothing in the big picture there is a whole world outside US where Xbone is even losing to WiiU

desu

Damn thats a big gap, bigger than even I expected.

It should also be noted that Xbone is like constantly on sale and has great deals almost every month. Curious how the price for the S will develop.

And new MS politic "everything is on W10 as well" in a Pro PC country like Germany won't do any good.
In theory it should allow Microsoft to make inroads in that market but the biggest problem is the Win 10 store so far has a far lower value proposition to Germans and is far less flexible than they are use to.

Even still, it amazes me that there seem to be no specific PC gaming pushes either.

DieH@rd

Banned
PS4 sold that many units just in Germany?

There isn't even a competition in Europe.

The only close competition is in UK, and even there PS4 has a comfortable lead. Story is totally different in mainland Europe, where PS4 is brutally slaying Xbox. We had countries where PS4s lead was 9:1.

Top Bottom