• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Get ready for even lower birth rates in Japan, Love Plus 3DS dated for fall!

BGBW said:
Maybe he's hoping for a tentacle options.
Tentacles, penis, dildos, drills, whatever. As long as I... I mean people can sneak up on them as they walk to school and know them out and tie them up in the special room built for them, then I'm, I mean people will bite

N...not that I would do this.

From The Dust said:
I think the developers said the girls react too where you are viewing. So if you stare at her chest, she will call you a pervert. If you stare at her panties, she will call the police. I wonder if you can rape her?

Well, that's pretty dark.

I think the developers said the girls react too where you are viewing. So if you stare at her chest, she will call you a pervert. If you stare at her panties, she will call the police. I wonder if you can rape her?
it's not like I want rape them. I was just wondering if it's an option for people who want a little force in their love life. not that I'm one of them
Maybe he's hoping for a tentacle options.
That's what the 3DS needs- A tentacle rape sim (TRS, for short).
Tentacles, penis, dildos, drills, whatever. As long as I... I mean people can sneak up on them as they walk to school and know them out and tie them up in the special room built for them, then I'm, I mean people will bite

wRBpg.jpg

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Well, I bought Sonic 2K6 soley for the lulz... perhaps the investment will provide some good laughs.

shaowebb

I'd love to see someone get "Friend Zoned" by their virtual girl in this game. It would be like reaching the final level on being pathetic.

shaowebb said:
I'd love to see someone get "Friend Zoned" by their virtual girl in this game. It would be like reaching the final level on being pathetic.

I got friend zoned every chance I had. if I got friend zoned by a game, then suicide would be a viable option

From The Dust said:
I got friend zoned every chance I had. if I got friend zoned by a game, then suicide would be a viable option
the friend zone doesn't exist.

i mean, if you're basing your relationships on things dreamt up in an episode of friends... no wonder you're not doing so well.

plagiarize said:
the friend zone doesn't exist.

i mean, if you're basing your relationships on things dreamt up in an episode of friends... no wonder you're not doing so well.
I never seen Friends in my life. Besides, my comment was pseudo-sarcasm. I'm not even sure how to respond to this

tiff

Banned
From The Dust said:
How could you even think of such a thing!?

The game you're looking for is RapeLay.

BGBW said:
Nope. He's playing a one player adult VR game. Through a glitch he ends up swapping roles with the AI, so he ends up as the girl and is dominated.

I only saved that panel and one from the end when he finally gets out of the game, so there's no point in asking me for a title since I've long since forgotten.
[Katou Jun] Avatar Transform!

Get ready for even lower birth rates in Japan, Love Plus 3DS dated for fall!

I get the feeling people who'll be playing this game probably didn't have much of a shot at procreating in the first place. Just sayin'.

shaowebb said:

This happened in a way if you tried to pirate the original Love Plus. After about 100 days or so, they would suddenly start hating you, ignoring your messages, etc, and no amount of restarting would get a girl to like you.

Kulock said:
This happened in a way if you tried to pirate the original Love Plus. After about 100 days or so, they would suddenly start hating you, ignoring your messages, etc, and no amount of restarting would get a girl to like you.
Wow, that's probably some effective copy protection. Well done Konami.

it's just gets me that every time a game like this is made, it's money that could've been spent making God Hand 2

Neuromancer said:
Surprisingly tasteful!

After From The Dust's comments, well... I don't know what I as expecting to see.

how is that camel toe tasteful? that's not even camel toe...that's moose knuckle! or boar hoof!

Wait, is there something about from the dust that I didn't know...? Because that would sorta make me double sad of his ban. Anyway, hope he'll be back.

Oh right, Love Plus. Game looks great. Not ashamed to say I'd get it if it comes out here. Are they like girl Tamagotchis or something?

justchris

Wasn't this game supposed to have AR features, so you could go out walking with your girl, or take pictures with you and her in real places?

As vaguely creepy as the game is, it has a lot of good ideas from what I've seen.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
JWong said:
If only they localized this... it would be the best selling Konami game in history.
They should show it at E3. Get that chap who introduced that Loli SHMUP since he is perfect. Not once did he bat an eyelid at how preposterous the game he was introducing was. Or maybe Tak Fuji so he can say "One Mirrion Boobs."

Karakato_001

Neo Member
Quoted from Andriasang:
The game will support book mode (where you hold the 3DS with the screens lined up left and right).
There will be some form of connectivity with the arcade Love Plus games.
You'll be able to ride your bike to school.
The girls will be able to get friendly with one another (hmm...).
This was mentioned before, but the game has a feature called Boyfriend Lock. This feature uses face recognition to make it so that your girlfriend cannot be used by other players.
The game will support 3D.
You'll be able to save to SD.
As previously detailed, there will be some means of importing your data from the DS titles.
Here's the best feature: New Love Plus will have a mode where you introduce your girlfriend to your parents -- your real life parents.
Apparently there is a feature that lets players introduce their virtual and non-existent girlfriends to their real life parents. I will feel so sad if thats true. :(

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
That boyfriend lock sounds like a perfect way to destroy the second hand market.

tiff

Banned
Karakato_001 said:
Apparently there is a feature that lets players introduce their virtual and non-existent girlfriends to their real life parents. I will feel so sad if thats true. :(
Mom, dad, meet my waifu.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
So, are they close to hacking the region coding of the 3DS? Otherwise it's time to start saving up for a Japanese 3DS.

Here's the best feature: New Love Plus will have a mode where you introduce your girlfriend to your parents -- your real life parents.

I... I don't even.

I have a pony avatar, and still I don't even.

Josh7289

Karakato_001 said:
Quoted from Andriasang:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh, that's actually sad. :(

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
shaowebb said:
This could happen in Dream C Club. One of the girl's in the game was engaged, If you got the good ending with the girl
she leaves her fiancee for you
if you get the bad ending with her
you get friend zoned and she marries her fiancee

The funny thing is that the game had a prequel called Dream C Club 0. In this game you play a different guy going to the hostess club before the first game. If you get the ending where you end up with the same girl, you are infact NTR'ing yourself in the other game.

-stare at particular portions of your girlfriend too much and she'll get uncomfortable
-girl may pose for you if she likes it

O_O'

Top Bottom