• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Getting harassed in a public bathroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

LogicStep

I was at the mall one day on my way out when suddenly I get a piercing pain in my stomach. At the moment I was near JC Penny so I go in there and look for the bathroom. When I get in there, there is a man, between 45-50 years old if I had to guess, at the urinal. I didn't pay much attention to him as I'm in a hurry to unload my ass. I close the stall door and go about doing my business.

As I'm sitting there feeling the huge relief I notice through the openings between the stall door and the walls that the man is still standing at the urinal and occasionally looking back in my direction. I thought it was strange, like what the fuck is he doing, but I ignore it for the time being. After he looks back like 3 or 4 times he's finally done with the urinal and goes to the sink. He puts his bags on the side and goes to wash his hands and as he is washing his hands he looks in my direction with the help of the mirror in front of the sink and also looking back occasionally towards me. This time I think, this dude is a fucking weirdo but still I try to ignore it. After this goes on for 2 or 3 minutes he is finally done washing his hands.

I see him go to the side, that would be the area where he put his bags which I can't see since it was in front of the stall door, and I think that he is finally leaving so I look to the floor and let out a sigh of relief. When I look up this dude had his face slammed against the opening between the door and wall looking inside at me. As soon as I see this I hit the door really hard and yell "what the fuck?!". He gets scared and runs out of the bathroom. I got up and put my pants on, didn't even bother wiping, and run out the door ready to hit this fucker in the face, but he was nowhere to be found, I looked for him for a good 10 minutes all over the area but I couldn't find him. I returned to the bathroom pissed off and defeated.

Sanjuro

ay4m5k.png

3dmodeler

You didn't wipe? I don't know man, I'd feel really uncomfortable for the entire day if I'd just left my diarhea butt uncleansed.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Gotta wipe first man!

Guy was likely a bit of a perv and was hoping you came into the bathroom to have sex with him.

McLovin

You need to chill out dude.. he just wanted to see you poop.. nothing wrong with that.
yeah that shit was creepy.. and nasty.. no wipe? really?

This story is horrifying and its even more disturbing when you realize there is a pervert on the loose that likes to peak at people doing there business

LogicStep

I'm guessing I wasn't the first one. On another day that I went to the same bathroom I noticed someone put a long piece of toilet paper on the gap between the door and wall so that you couldn't see through it.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Were you tapping your foot at all? He might have thought you were doing the whole morse code thing to proposition him for anonymous public restroom sex.

Shinjitsu

Banned
Snuggler said:
Were you tapping your foot at all? He might have thought you were doing the whole morse code thing to proposition him for anonymous public restroom sex.

lol, sounds like you're really familiar with this.

Red

I can top this.

Last semester I had a class in a building called University Hall. It's an old building and always seems like it's empty. Rooms are always very stuffy and the place is generally uncomfortable.

Every day, I'd use the first floor restroom before my class (around 4 p.m.). I was in classes all day, with 3:30 - 4:00 as my only break. I used my time wisely.

No one was ever in this rest room. I saw some people leaving it occasionally, as I walked past, but I was never in the room at the same time as another person. Not until one day.

It was about 3/4 of the way through the semester. The place was more stuffy than usual because the weather was getting closer to summer temperatures. The bathroom was the worst room in the building, holding in the heat and pungent smells.

So this one day, I walk in. There's a guy standing by a urinal on the far end of the room. Me, being the conscientious pisser that I am, stand to take a piss at the farthest urinal possible. I unzip, and catch this guy eyeing me up. I move in a little closer to the urinal, feeling a tiny bit uncomfortable. It takes me a while to squeeze anything out. Just as I'm about to go, the guy walks over and stands right fucking next to me, acting like he's suddenly decided to change his urinal of choice. I pinch, pull in, and zip up my pants, rushing into a stall to finish my business. The guy stands at his stall in complete silence for a few seconds as I latch the door. So I try going again when I hear the sound of footsteps closing in behind me. The guy had walked into the adjacent stall and sat down. I was sweating to begin with because of how humid the room was, but I was absolutely dripping at this point. Didn't know what was going on. I assumed the guy was mentally challenged or on drugs or something and considered leaving and searching for another rest room, but fuck, I really had to piss. But I couldn't go feeling like this guy was waiting for me! Try as I might, nothing would come of it.

Here's where it gets weird. I hear this guy shuffling around in the stall next to me. At first I didn't know what he was doing, and a moment for it to register. He was sitting in there beating off. Loudly. I shake my head, finally feeling the resistance in my bladder free up, and begin to piss. I'm looking straight down at the toilet when I feel something brush against my leg. I jump away and end up pissing all over the wall. This guy had dropped to his knees and was groping his hand through the gap at the bottom of our stalls. His left hand was just flailing around looking for my ankle while his right pounded his erect dick in my direction. He was breathing heavily. "What the fuck, man?" I said. I zipped up. I'm standing there wondering how to react when he tries crawling underneath the stall. He sticks his head through, and I kneel down and smack his face so his head hits the tile floor. He quickly pulls away starts sobbing on the toilet.

So I'm standing there like a deer in headlights, wondering what the fuck is going on, trying to collect my thoughts and figure out what to do next, when I hear the door to the restroom swing open. Someone else was coming in. The guy in the stall suddenly stops crying, stands up, walks out of the stall, turns to face me, and says "have a good day." Then he leaves.

I stand there for another fifteen seconds before taking a deep breath and leaving. Later that evening I call the campus police and tell them the story. They ask me if I can provide any details about the individual. "Uh, he was right handed. And, uh, he shaved his legs," I told them. The cop on the other end laughs a little bit and after like a fifteen minutes conversation tells me, "yeah, we've had problems there before. I'd just avoid it if I were you."

So, the point of my story? Don't take a piss in University Hall.

Crunched said:
I can top this.

I'm a student at Bowling Green State University, which is a relevant part of this story. Bear with me.

Last semester I had a class in a building called University Hall. It's an old building and always seems like it's empty. Rooms are always very stuffy and the place is generally uncomfortable.

Every day, I'd use the first floor restroom before my class (around 4 p.m.). I was in classes all day, with 3:30 - 4:00 as my only break. I used my time wisely.

No one was ever in this rest room. I saw some people leaving it occasionally, as I walked past, but I was never in the room at the same time as another person. Not until one day.

It was about 3/4 of the way through the semester. The place was more stuffy than usual because the weather was getting closer to summer temperatures. The bathroom was the worst room in the building, holding in the heat and pungent smells.

So this one day, I walk in. There's a guy standing by a urinal on the far end of the room. Me, being the conscientious pisser that I am, stand to take a piss at the farthest urinal possible. I unzip, and catch this guy eyeing me up. I move in a little closer to the urinal, feeling a tiny bit uncomfortable. It takes me a while to squeeze anything out. Just as I'm about to go, the guy walks over and stands right fucking next to me, acting like he's suddenly decided to change his urinal of choice. I pinch, pull in, and zip up my pants, rushing into a stall to finish my business. The guy stands at his stall in complete silence for a few seconds as I latch the door. So I try going again when I hear the sound of footsteps closing in behind me. The guy had walked into the adjacent stall and sat down. I was sweating to begin with because of how humid the room was, but I was absolutely dripping at this point. Didn't know what was going on. I assumed the guy was mentally challenged or on drugs or something and considered leaving and searching for another rest room, but fuck, I really had to piss. But I couldn't go feeling like this guy was waiting for me! Try as I might, nothing would come of it.

Here's where it gets weird. I hear this guy shuffling around in the stall next to me. At first I didn't know what he was doing, and a moment for it to register. He was sitting in there beating off. Loudly. I shake my head, finally feeling the resistance in my bladder free up, and begin to piss. I'm looking straight down at the toilet when I feel something brush against my leg. I jump away and end up pissing all over the wall. This guy had dropped to his knees and was groping his hand through the gap at the bottom of our stalls. His left hand was just flailing around looking for my ankle while his right pounded his erect dick in my direction. He was breathing heavily. "What the fuck, man?" I said. I zipped up. I'm standing there wondering how to react when he tries crawling underneath the stall. He sticks his head through, and I kneel down and smack his face so his head hits the tile floor. He quickly pulls away starts sobbing on the toilet.

So I'm standing there like a deer in headlights, wondering what the fuck is going on, trying to collect my thoughts and figure out what to do next, when I hear the door to the restroom swing open. Someone else was coming in. The guy in the stall suddenly stops crying, stands up, walks out of the stall, turns to face me, and says "have a good day." Then he leaves.

I stand there for another fifteen seconds before taking a deep breath and leaving. Later that evening I call the campus police and tell them the story. They ask me if I can provide any details about the individual. "Uh, he was right handed. And, uh, he shaved his legs," I told them. The cop on the other end laughs a little bit and after like a fifteen minutes conversation tells me, "yeah, we've had problems there before. I'd just avoid it if I were you."

So, the point of my story? If you go to BGSU or are considering attending the place, don't take a piss in University Hall.

That's some creepy ass shit. Crawling under the bathroom like a zombie or something.

Jokey665

Crunched said:
BGSU story
HAHA WTF!? I went to BG for a year and never never had that problem, though I think I used the bathroom in University Hall like, once. I always just used one of the ones in my dorm hall (Mac) or the Union.

Red

Jokey665 said:
HAHA WTF!? I went to BG for a year and never never had that problem, though I think I used the bathroom in University Hall like, once. I always just used one of the ones in my dorm hall (Mac) or the Union.
Yep. I never once went back to that restroom and haven't gone near U-Hall since I finished that class. It was one of the strangest experiences of my life.

The worst part was how casual the cops were about it, like when they heard me describe what happened they thought "oh, another one of these guys."

Tortfeasor

Back in the day I used to work at Banana Republic at the Woodfield mall, in Schaumburg Illinois. We were warned by mall security that the public bathrooms in malls (not just our mall) were notorious for anonymous gay hookups and to avoid them if we could help it. I remember relating the story to a friend a few years ago and he told me that there is/was a website listing specific public bathrooms for men to go to for hookups. All in all pretty creepy stuff, and just another reason to only take a crap at home if you can help it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom