• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Getting laid in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocked

I was just curious. I found something and it doesn't sound the same anyway:

Gaijin

If you are a Westerner (and particularly if you are Caucasian) you should be aware that you are a 'gaikokujin' or 'gaijin'--a foreigner. Of course, everyone who is not Japanese is a 'gaijin', but the ones of us who stand out are most readily placed in this category. Some Japanese boys are self-proclaimed gaisen, which is the Japanese equivalent of 'potato queen'--Asian boys who like Westerners. On the other hand, some Japanese have absolutely no interest in foreigners, so you may be snubbed for that very reason. One possible explanation for this love/hate relationship may stem from the fact that foreigners are rumoured to be very well-endowed. Hmmm. Let it be said here that while many Japanese boys proclaim to be 'small', this is certainly NOT always the case (just so you know).

You should not let this potential bias deter you. There are lots of kind Japanese men who, even if they are not gaisen, are pleased to chat with a foreigner. Take a chance, take your time, and have fun!

El Papa

Question: How the hell do I order a drink? Do the bartenders understand "Godfather" or "scotch and amaretto"? Or do I just say "BEERU" and hope I get something good?

Ford Prefect

GAAAAAAAAY
Rocked said:
I was just curious. I found something and it doesn't sound the same anyway:
japanese men are of course intimidated by our large penises, so I suppose it makes sense for such a bias to exist

EDIT: whoa, I didn't even pick up on the quote saying the exact thing. I just glanced over it and caught "no interest," "foreigners," and "bias". :lol

Brofist

El Papa said:
Question: How the hell do I order a drink? Do the bartenders understand "Godfather" or "scotch and amaretto"? Or do I just say "BEERU" and hope I get something good?

most bars have a drink list available. if you want something really obscure you're on your own

El Papa

kpop100 said:
most bars have a drink list available. if you want something really obscure you're on your own
That's cool, but do they have just the usual cocktails? And are they in english or katakana? Scotch and amaretto isn't obscure, just strong as fuck :p

Ronok

Go out searching for someone who speaks English and Japanese and get them to order for you....... I get my girlfriend to order for me in Japanese restaurants in England because whilst they tend to speak English there Japanese is normally better anyway...... I'm pretty sure that it will be worse in Japan..... Especially with music of any kind in the background... >.<

Matt_C

Besides my n-gage, how would I fare?
matt_c.jpg

I am 5'10", about 150 lbs, and I don't go out and spout in Japanese in public (not even at EBgames). Tiny gut but able to dress like a regular person and I never wear anime shirts in public, except at conventions.

aoi tsuki

Matt_C said:
matt_c.jpg

I am 5'10", about 150 lbs, and I don't go out and spout in Japanese in public (not even at EBgames). Tiny gut but able to dress like a regular person and I never wear anime shirts in public, except at conventions.
i'm sorry but... :lol :lol :lol

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Matt_C said:
matt_c.jpg

The next demoogie?

BiLo

Banned
Wait how come Japan doesn't like Southeast Asians? So wait they invade us during WWII AND they won't F*** us?

Bitches.

Boogie

BiLo said:
Wait how come Japan doesn't like Southeast Asians? So wait they invade us during WWII AND they won't F*** us?

Bitches.

Oh they'll fuck you. But only when they invade you.

Shouta

BiLo said:

Bitches.

Don't worry, us SE Asians will rule the world someday.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Matt_C said:
matt_c.jpg

:lol :lol

Swap that for a DSlite.

Matt_C said:
matt_c.jpg

lol no luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom