• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GGT 1: We're on NeoGAF now

Cheddahz

Banned
GGT is a thread that was pretty popular on Cheap Ass Gamer, so we have decided to move it over to GAF as well

Get on it guys

mmmpepsi

Banned
This is a thread to talk about general gaming things and make general gaming friends. It's the best idea there is.

I'm trying to calculate the over/under before this is locked and a mod scolds Cheddahz.

In my experience, GAF and CAG aren't really good for mixing.
Although there is a Cheap Arse Gamer Euro thread, I think...

mmmpepsi

Banned
General Gaming discussions isn't against gaf TOS.

Now let's talk about how Capcom is making the best next gen game, Deep Down.

ZombyWulf

Banned
General Gaming discussions isn't against gaf TOS.

Now let's talk about how Capcom is making the best next gen game, Deep Down.

What if I switch regions to access GAF for free? Is that against TOS?

Also, what are GAFs feelings on double posting?

Any answer that isn't "whatever" just isn't going to work for me.

SinOfHeart

Neo Member
I don't think they'll like my deep comic book talk here though... so...

Tales of Xillia is a really great game so far, but I'm not very far in (voice acting is a little questionable in places though).

Also, hi Cheddahz. *waves*

mmmpepsi

Banned

Tales of Xillia is a really great game so far, but I'm not very far in (voice acting is a little questionable in places though).

I think it has some pretty good voice acting. Too bad Xillia 2 is coming out after next gen begins.

Should port it to PS4.

ZombyWulf

Banned
I got five minutes into it before I decided I wasn't going to play it until I beat Graces in a year or whatever.

Seems cool.

Zeki played way more of it I think.

I doubt he beat it though.

Cheddahz

Banned

Also, hi Cheddahz. *waves*

*waves* It's been quite some time

ZombyWulf

Banned
I don't know, I feel like he made a completely accurate statement and people were just being intolerant of other cultures.

Anyways...

I don't know what hawt new indie game to talk about that meets GAF standards.

Is Gone Home still the thing or is that so old news by now?

mmmpepsi

Banned
I don't know, I feel like he made a completely accurate statement and people were just being intolerant of other cultures.

Anyways...

I don't know what hawt new indie game to talk about that meets GAF standards.

Is Gone Home still the thing or is that so old news by now?

Gone Home is old news. Especially when you just read the spoilers and realize it's not anything special at all.

ihadFG

Neo Member
Guess I still have an account here.

Anyway, started playing Apollo Justice since Ace Attorney 5 is coming out next month and I never played 4.

ZombyWulf

Banned
Did we ever get any localization news on that Ace Attorney Layton game?

Do we even care about that game?

I know I can google it but I'm lazy.

ihadFG

Neo Member
Did we ever get any localization news on that Ace Attorney Layton game?

Do we even care about that game?

I know I can google it but I'm lazy.

It got announced for localization. And yeah I'm excited for it.

Didn't the Layton games get worse as each game came out anyways?

Actually they're all great. It's one of the most consistent series I've ever played. That's good for someone like me who just keeps wanting more but bad if you want something different.

Cheddahz

Banned
Actually they're all great. It's one of the most consistent series I've ever played. That's good for someone like me who just keeps wanting more but bad if you want something different.

My lady friend played the recent one and she didn't care for it as much as the others. I never owned a DS, so I've never played them

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I have no idea what is going on here. What are we discussing?

OP is extremely lacking some of us don't visit cheap ass gamers

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
GGT is a thread over on CAG where some of us just discuss about games or whatever

Wow, OK. NeoGAF is a place where we discuss games too. But not just in 1 thread what is the point?

I'm going to bow out now since I don't visit CAG and probably won't bring anything relevant to the thread.

Cheddahz

Banned
You guys picking up anymore new releases before holiday sales come around? Feel like it's best to wait for those 2 for 1s.

I have Ys pre-ordered (I've had it paid off for six months now, so I'm hoping it actually comes out this year) and I might pre-order Tearaway

You guys picking up anymore new releases before holiday sales come around? Feel like it's best to wait for those 2 for 1s.

I picked up W101, Raymen Legends, and Pikmin 3 ad target for B2G1 this week. I think I'm mostly done for the season except for one or two full price releases.

Top Bottom