• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost of Tsushima - A Storm is Coming Trailer | PS4

GreyHorace

relax, just kidding.

Also, I already bought the game and I REALLY want this to be good, got some issues with the gameplay shown but I love the general approach they take to combat. Less than 3 weeks!

Oh... Well my apologies then. I wasn't certain whether you were being sarcastic.

I assume they will give it lower marks (mid to low 80's) due to the male protagonist and no pushing of their ideology.... either way it will not effect my enjoyment of the game. Days Gone was massively underrated due to people like Lucy O'Brien and others being obsessed with representation etc.... 'gruff white male'.

Even though this is a game based in ancient Japan.

glad to hear someone else is as tired of the PC bullshit as I am. not everything is about oppressing people and holding people down. i think we can all agree we just enjoy playing great games that are fun. let's not make constantly make it about more than it is.

Newsflash, there were samurai who practiced homosexuality during the Edo Period.

I don't expect this game to have this though.

Were you trying to out me as some homophobe? I had no problem with the LGBTQ stuff in TLOU2. It's the shit story that pissed me off.

lolz! moral authority: RECLAIMED! #hero you actually googled "gay samurais". I love this.

Rolla

Banned
giphy.gif

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Just the nature of these types of games, yet to see one not do this. Is what it is
I dont remember the enemies in God of War waiting to attack you 1on1, but I may have bad memory.

Anyways, this game look great. Hope both story and gameplay also deliver.

GreyHorace

lolz! moral authority: RECLAIMED! #hero you actually googled "gay samurais". I love this.

I take an interest in Japanese history since I enjoy a lot of their media (manga, anime, movies, tv, games). Samurai practicing gay sex is something I've known for awhile now. I didn't just google it out of the blue. Hell, there was mention of the practice way back in James Clavell's Shogun.

I take an interest in Japanese history since I enjoy a lot of their media (manga, anime, movies, tv, games). Samurai practicing gay sex is something I've known for awhile now. I didn't just google it out of the blue. Hell, there was mention of the practice way back in James Clavell's Shogun.

That's actually pretty cool. Here's to hoping the game holds up to the hype. Super pumped for it.

I was gonna get this game but now I am uncertain.
I mean how can a White dude direct a game about a Japanese dude when they aren't even supposed to do voiceovers for PoC? :messenger_poop:

EDIT: I mean I really really want to get this awesome looking game, but... :(

Last edited:
Top Bottom