• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost of Tsushima Out July 17: Collector’s & Digital Deluxe Editions Detailed

It wont get delayed. One studio has a finished product while the other is using Covid as an excuse not to release. Just say your game isnt ready. So far all current games are coming out even while Covid is in full effect.

SleepDoctor

Banned
Seeing how the death stranding collector's edition popped up in best buy at a lower price. I can hold out hope for the same with GoT. Unless there's an actual Ps5 version released after.

Mista

Banned
It wont get delayed. One studio has a finished product while the other is using Covid as an excuse not to release. Just say your game isnt ready. So far all current games are coming out even while Covid is in full effect.
giphy.gif

Anyone else kind of miffed that they bumped Ghost for Last of Us? Why not release Last of Us in July? Was it because of leaks? I think Ghost looks more interesting honestly.

Mista

Banned
Anyone else kind of miffed that they bumped Ghost for Last of Us? Why not release Last of Us in July? Was it because of leaks? I think Ghost looks more interesting honestly.
Yes, me. GoT getting this treatment because its the new IP this time

Screw ND and TLOU 2. Gimme my sword and my feudal Japan setting!

jonnyp

Or just maybe they are actually delayed due to the Covid situation? Maybe they discovered a bad bug that would have to be fixed. Who knows, and it's not really important. It is what it is.

Yup, its annoying because they are a smaller studio and you know they got bumped off because SONY doesn't want 2 big titles to release next to each other so they can have more marketing push time and each game gets its 5 minutes. It just pisses me off that that ND has the say here because they are a bigger studio and its unfair to the little guys. They were probably on their way to release without any issues. IMO ND were the ones that said its delayed indefinatley...they should not affect other games releases. If they missed their train, well then step back in line, dont bump off someone else off because now you want to get back in the game since all the leaks came out meaning game is ready and they saw the sales of FF7R which sold TONS even tho it was in the worst period of Covid.

THEAP99

Banned
As someone looking forward to this game it is quite funny to see everyone hope on the hype train for it as if Suckerpunch are that spectacular of a team. If TLOU2 flops this is a bad sign for the future of Sony WWS and this isn't a good year,

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
As someone looking forward to this game it is quite funny to see everyone hope on the hype train for it as if Suckerpunch are that spectacular of a team. If TLOU2 flops this is a bad sign for the future of Sony WWS and this isn't a good year,
TLOU 2 would never flop

Trust in Naughty Dog

Hostile_18

Banned
All games must bow before the majesty, the might, power neigh nobility that is Naughty Dog.

Plus imagine the out cry if Ghost was stifled by been too close to the Last of Us "Sony sent it out to die etc etc".

Both games will have their time in the sun, just one will be cast in glorious shadow 😉

Top Bottom