• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost of Tsushima screenshots leak (low quality)

CrysisFreak

Banned
30bb5g2w82851.jpg

30rqkj2z82851.jpg

s4cwbvf962851.jpg

Honour died on the beach.

Edit: Technically these shouldn't have been released. Reviewers are only allowed to show the kino title screen but OK.

Edit:
Title screen changes during playthrough:
i4d4w8quy9851.jpg

New pic with that grass:
4wp1qz1dyf851.jpg

Last edited:

Kuranghi

"SPATIAL RESOLUTION DIED ON THE BEACH... THE BITRATE DESERVES TO SUFFER!"

Fanks pal, getting more excited by the day for this, my PSN £50 credit is waiting to be used.

Kuranghi

I know I should manage my expectation, but I really want this to be the Tenchu game I haven't gotten in a long long time.

iu

*guard bends down to pick up the 16th coloured rice in the last 60 seconds without thinking any of it is suspicious*

Loved these when I was younger, I remember dying to the fat mini-boss in the cave and having to restart the whole level, even back then I was like "wow... that took an hour" lol

Was that Tenchu 1 or 2?

Last edited:
I kinda a like it that Sony hasn't released much gameplay from Ghost of Tsushima. I don't even want to see more.
It kinda brings me back to the earlier Playstation years when only we got pictures from magazines and a demo disc at best!

leo-j

I’m almost certain they downagraded this so it looks dramatically better (GTA V PS3- PS4 upgrade) on the ps5 as a relaunch.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
What I want to know if the Samurai/Ghost system works same way as Good/Evil in InFAMOUS series. Because in InFAMOUS games once you choose Evil or Good you need just continue to that one path, its not a good idea to jump between them.

nowhat

Because in InFAMOUS games once you choose Evil or Good you need just continue to that one path, its not a good idea to jump between them.
That's the theory, yes, but it's hard not to jump between them at times. When playing SS for the first time, I tried a good karma run. Still ended up getting the "everyone's a critic" trophy for killing 10 street musicians.

Because really, you see a guy playing a guitar below you, how can you not dive-bomb the guy? I seriously couldn't resist.

Kuranghi

What I want to know if the Samurai/Ghost system works same way as Good/Evil in InFAMOUS series. Because in InFAMOUS games once you choose Evil or Good you need just continue to that one path, its not a good idea to jump between them.

Apparently they said it doesn't affect it like that, you are always good , just viewed as more brutal as the ghost I think?

INC

2 different skill trees, your actions lead down that skill tree (presumed). Plus outfits have certain stats too, so I'll presume that more ninja looking outfits help that skill trees, and Visa versa

Apparently they said it doesn't affect it like that, you are always good , just viewed as more brutal as the ghost I think?

Ah ok

Last edited:

Kuranghi

That's the theory, yes, but it's hard not to jump between them at times. When playing SS for the first time, I tried a good karma run. Still ended up getting the "everyone's a critic" trophy for killing 10 street musicians.

Because really, you see a guy playing a guitar below you, how can you not dive-bomb the guy? I seriously couldn't resist.

Yeah totally, just dropping like a megaton bomb on those hipsters.

Kuranghi

Minimal HUD excites me. Gotta keep that OLED pristine.

*gets burn-in in the shape of a samurai in the lower centre of the screen*

I know thats not how it works btw lol

Really they just need to put in a transparency slider for the HUD, maybe make it pixel shift (smoothly) every few minutes, with a random pattern. Then you'd not need to worry about it nearly as much.

• LOL
Reactions: MrS

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
2 different skill trees, your actions lead down that skill tree (presumed). Plus outfits have certain stats too, so I'll presume that more ninja looking outfits help that skill trees, and Visa versa
Thats what I want to know, in InFAMOUS if you want ultimate of skill of Evil or good you have to stick to one path, is the Samurai/Ghost will the work same way? Do you have choose to go full samurai or ghost to get the ultimate skill of each side?

INC

Thats what I want to know, in InFAMOUS if you want ultimate of skill of Evil or good you have to stick to one path, is the Samurai/Ghost will the work same way? Do you have choose to go full samurai or ghost to get the ultimate skill of each side?

Kuranghi Kuranghi answered that above better

Top Bottom