• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Closed Beta Discussion Thread

Tecnniqe

Banned
CaCKGQw.jpg

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Closed Beta will be available from February 3rd to 6th on XBox One, PS4, and PC.

During this Closed Beta, you will be able to discover the very first hours of Ghost Recon Wildlands in the province of Itacua, one of the 21 regions of our massive open world.

You will be able to fully explore this area and complete main story missions, but you will also be able to engage in side activities.

The full gameplay loop is available for you to discover as well as the character customization and the gunsmith feature.

All participants (email or guaranteed keys) will be able to invite up to 3 of their Ubisoft friends to participate to the Closed Beta. If you have yet to do so, head over to Ghost Recon Wildlands Code Begging of Cocaine Desperation and help a fellow GAFer out!

For those already in the Closed Beta, we have a GAF Task Force set up, feel free to join there :)

PC Requirements

Minimum:

Operating System: MS Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit versions only)
Processor: Intel Core i5-2400S @ 2.5 GHz or AMD FX-4320 @ 4 GHz
RAM: 6GB
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX660 / AMD R9 270X (2GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 or better)
DirectX: DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010)
Sound: DirectX-compatible using the latest drivers
Hard Drive: 50 GB available space
Peripherals: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse required, optional controller

Recommended:

Operating System: MS Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit versions only)
Processor: Intel Core i7- 3770@ 3.5 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4 GHz
RAM: 8GB
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX970/GTX 1060 or AMD R9 390/RX480 (4GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 or better)
DirectX: DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010)
Sound: DirectX-compatible using the latest drivers
Hard Drive: 50 GB available space
Peripherals: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse required, optional controller

Lastly, there is NO NDA so feel free to Stream and post images / videos!

Greedings

Cool, I got my email, but it's date night tonight. Gotta keep the SO happy! Will download while we're out so maybe I can play tomorrow morning.

Ephemeris

Gonna write that down to the server being on fire. Are you able to use the "Contact the Task Force"?

If so I might be able to send invites :3

Edit: seem like I can send Task Force invites via my Friends List still

Well in that case, FR sent!

Gonna write that down to the server being on fire. Are you able to use the "Contact the Task Force"?

If so I might be able to send invites :3

Edit: seem like I can send Task Force invites via my Friends List still

Contacting seemed to work fine. I'll try joining the Task Force in a couple of hours and if by then I still get an error I'll shoot you a FR.

SJRB

Gold Member
Pro-tip: while aiming, press R3 to switch from first person to third person at any time.

SJRB

Gold Member
Customisation is very good.

I went for a 'what would I look like if this was a predator game look'

Best part: you can change hair/outfits at any time in the menu, so aside from gender and face everything is interchangable at any moment.

No arbitrary "visit this NPC" or "visit this store or safehouse" stuff.

Top Bottom