• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Previews and Beta info

DrBo42

LOL. I thought that call-out was a bit much.

5 minutes. Hopefully this wasn't a waste of time staying up until 3 am.

Tecnniqe

Banned
LOL. I thought that call-out was a bit much.

5 minutes. Hopefully this wasn't a waste of time staying up until 3 am.
giphy.gif

Vintage

I hope I'll get the key or there will be an open beta. Preview videos are a bit rough, trying beta will decide the purchase for me.

Makikou

Got a code but Ubisoft site i wont be able to redeem it. Kek.

You are already registered on PC with the following email: *emailhere*

You will get your access instructions shortly before beta starts.

Auctopus

Just a heads up to some people in this thread. You're getting pretty close to some NDA stuff and the company that runs these private beta tests (that I know a lot of GAF users are a part of) scour these forums for the breaking of said agreements.

MaxiLive

Used the UK redeem link at the top of this page and it worked.

Had you already signed up to the beta? Mine also says I'm already signed up for PC, maybe it means we've been accepted already but just waiting on the notification e-mail?

Kudo

Had you already signed up to the beta? Mine also says I'm already signed up for PC, maybe it means we've been accepted already but just waiting on the notification e-mail?

I had yes, could be that I didn't get accepted so it redeemed normally for me.

Is it meant to just show up on the page when you click the freekeys promotion link from before?

Just get told a time to wait again and a link to a PDF that does nothing.

Lom1lo

Man this site.. Everytime I press the button I get: you have a no access to this site error

so: now it says "Votre clé" (google tells me this means "your key"), but there is no key ?!

edit: looked in the source code

<h3>Votre clé</h3>
<div class="keyContainer"></div>

Looks like they didnt insert my key lol

Makikou

So it turns out I already had access LUL

CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING SELECTED AND WELCOME TO GHOST RECON WILDLANDS' CLOSED BETA!

MaxiLive

Yeah I got all the way to the "enter your email" captcha thing a few times, but I couldn't get past that to actually get a code.

safe to say they...

a) didn't expect that much traffic for codes
b) should have picked a better/more competent way of doing the giveaway

So I had previously signed up for the beta for PS4 on the off-chance that I'd actually get selected (I never do), and when I tried to redeem the code that I got for a PC copy, it said:

'You are already registered on PS4 with the following email. We will contact you via email if you are selected for our future beta phases.'

So I can't even have assuredly get into the beta DESPITE having a guaranteed access code.

Jesus Christ.

Top Bottom