• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Previews and Beta info

Kymbo

I got a code off a friend, but he has to work today, is there a gaf group setup so i can get some co-op action going today.
I know you can play solo but the game really looks to shine in co-op.
I'm on pc and my uplay ID is CALLMEKYMBO

Weird, with Chrome, most of the GRW sites will just sit there useless, redirect to the default landing page, or just not load at all. Safari is fine. Probably a cookies issue, but at least I can finally join the GAF network

Kolx

If I got an invitation from someone where do I download the beta from? I tried to look my games on Uplay but there is nothing there.

MaxiLive

If I got an invitation from someone where do I download the beta from? I tried to look my games on Uplay but there is nothing there.

I'm not a 100% sure, but I think you need to wait on an e-mail from Ubi first to accept the invitation? After doing that it should be added to your library.

300x

So I'm looking to pre-order the Collector's Edition Hardcover strategy guide from Primagames and noticed this little bit:

Primagames said:
Only in the Collector's Edition: Dive into the wild and dangerous world of Wildlands with this exclusive pen and paper role-playing game created by the Ghost Recon Development Team! Become a Ghost and take on the Santa Blanca Cartel, La Unidad, and other enemies as you level up, select your kit, and prepare for action.

What is this pen and paper RPG it's talking about? Is that part of the book itself or DLC for the game?

DrBo42

300x

So I'm looking to pre-order the Collector's Edition Hardcover strategy guide from Primagames and noticed this little bit:

What is this pen and paper RPG it's talking about? Is that part of the book itself or DLC for the game?

Interesting bump. That RPG is just a shitty version of D&D they're including in the book.

ty_hot

is it super slow to anyone else?

Here its around 600kB/s, I usually get near 10MB/s at least (I have a 300Mbps connection, via cable).

Top Bottom