• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GI: Spider-man Miles Morales First Boss Fight. 4k Footage. Fire!!!!

sendit

Visually unimpressive

EFcOmy1.jpg

GymWolf

More footage (stealth/invisible):

Yep, the already OP stealth fase really needed another upgrade to become even more OP 🕺

I hope Insomniac is not gonna hide the max difficulty behind some bullshits like in the first game.

Last edited:

GymWolf

Hopefully. It's a balancing matter.
Yeah i just want the max difficulty unlocked for the first run, i rarely replay open world games so i want the best first run.

On spidey ps4 i had to purposely ignore both costume powers and gadget because the game was already pretty easy with the basic combat, i dont wanna do that on morales especially if he has new cool costume and gadgets.

DonJimbo

Spidercat for me
Only gettim this game for the cat
Are there any footages belonging to the pro in the wild ?
Will get it and upgrade on ps5 pro when it's released in three years

Last edited:
Will we be able to finaly cross the Broklyn Bride!? That would be a nice surprise!!!

72578.jpg

PS4 Spiderman picture

Probably in limited fashion as part of an on-rails mission with no exploration. They would have design a whole new city with meticulous detail. Not likely. Perhaps in Spider-man 2 - the full sequel.

Last edited:

GymWolf

It's funny seeing the voice actor for Miles now, considering what some people on GAF said about the voice last week (they said it didn't sound like a black guy). Funny he didn't know how to speak Spanish and had to learn the difference between Mexican Spanish dialect and Puertican Spanish dialect.
I think most people said that he talk like someone with crushed balls...

Looks like straight cash. Will catch it on a sale though because the original Spider-Man hasn't even been out that long so I'm not sure how impressed I'm supposed to be by this. That was also a great game and this doesn't look too different.

Top Bottom