• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad Dan is continuing the "handing Austin food" bit on the RL video.

fm69y7V.png

Zoggy

ok, i just tuned in and saw him playing dota, and the last 3 hours i could go back all had dota 2.

i just assumed thats what he actually did all day.

Brashnir

I think looking at individual top tens and trying to divine the GOTY is a fool's errand. It all comes down to the points of discussion and the force of wills within the room when the deliberations happen. I can absolutely see a potential conversation where Hitman comes in ahead of Overwatch, and maybe even Doom.

Also, self-quote for fucking calling it.

Meguro

Banned
Top 10 spoilers:
I'm really happy Hyper Light Drifter made it. That game is to me what Superhot is to Vinny and Jeff. Just such a great package, from art to sound to gameplay. I should do that NG+ with the alternate Drifter.

tango down in section one alpha

Zoggy

its really pathetic that i could watch brad replay 10 seconds of mile high club again for hundreds of tries but 2 minutes of dota just makes me X right out.

I made a video of Shadow of Mordor, 2 years ago on Steam and gave it a sarcastic title to highlight the absurdity of the over the top violence compared to the actual Lord of the Rings books and I just got another comment suggesting I'm dumb because it is being taken literally. My humor wasted on a terrible crowd!

oti

Banned
Watched the last episode of Metal Gear Scanlon V.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan am I glad I didn't force myself through this boring game to see this dumb twist.

Should I watch their LiS playthrough or just listen to the GOTY podcast?

Joeku

Watched the last episode of Metal Gear Scanlon V.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan am I glad I didn't force myself through this boring game to see this dumb twist.

Should I watch their LiS playthrough or just listen to the GOTY podcast?

What they talk about on the GotYcasts for Life is Strange only goes up to episode 3, and there is a heck of a lot they don't get to. Just watch the whole thing, if you're not gonna play it yourself. Pretty sure it's $5 on Steam right now.

LiK

Finished all the main story Hitman videos. Wow, that was so much fun. I'll watch the Elusive Target ones later. They better fly Dan back for Season 2!!!

Finished all the main story Hitman videos. Wow, that was so much fun. I'll watch the Elusive Target ones later. They better fly Dan back for Season 2!!!

The cross-coast ones worked so well, I don't think they'd even bother. Dan/Vinny was a great combo anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom