Giant Bomb |OT1| The real Bomb shelter

May 22, 2019
I've been really into Mario Maker since launch so was interested to hear the GB guys talk about it on this weeks Bombcast. Was pleasantly surprised that, with Jeff hosting this week, they jumped straight into chatting about games. Was actually pretty enjoyable and was going well until Ben hijacked the show for what felt like an eternity talking about some local carnival he went to....
I listened to some of the bombcast because of this post. I skipped to the Mario Maker talks. It wasn't bad, i just wish they talked about cool what levels they played, but i guess they ain't interested in that shit.

Ben's comment about Tom and Jerry is unforgivable though. I shut the podcast off at that point.

May 22, 2019
This is hilariously ironic considering you spend most of your time playing Giant Bomb defense force.

Relax Abby, you can be beautiful on the inside.
Sorry sweetheart, if you want an echo chamber maybe you should chop your balls off and join Reee with the other incels. Lord knows you ain't use them.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind

What do you call this look, anyway? Besides fugly? Is it a New York thing? A trend where women make themselves look as repulsive and unattractive as humanly possible?

• LOL
Reactions: BibleBLACKED

brap

Formerly 'xXxKi$$e$&Razorblade$xXx'
Jan 9, 2018

What do you call this look, anyway? Besides fugly? Is it a New York thing? A trend where women make themselves look as repulsive and unattractive as humanly possible?
She looks like an old jewish hag that still doesn't know how to put on makeup. But if you've paid attention to things recently most women trying to make themselves ugly as fuck is the new trend. Abby is always ugly as sin though.

>look mommy I said it again
Finished fapping to Dabby's feet incel? Maybe you can get her to rub her clit on your stupid fucking face tattoos lmao.

Last edited:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
Her teeth are yellower than mine even though I smoke and drink tons of coffee.

She really took a nosedive off the ugly tree.

Last edited:
Reactions: KingMoron
May 22, 2019
>look mommy I said it again
Finished fapping to Dabby's feet incel? Maybe you can get her to rub her clit on your stupid fucking face tattoos lmao.
What the fuck is this typing style?

For the record. I don't find Abby attractive at all. But, and heres the thing incels, that has no bearing on me enjoying GB content. I ain't trying to fuck her. I have a wife. I'm watching clips for entertainment. I don't watch Jeff cause i want to fuck him either. That's why I'm calling y'all incels. Cause it's incel talk, ya bunch of incels. Sorry if it hurts so much.

brap

Jan 9, 2018
WHY DID THEY HAVE TO FUCK THIS UP WITH BEN THIS LEGITIMATELY FUCKING UPSETS ME
i love dan. ben and abby are the worst. out of EVERYBODY on the entire fucking site they pick ben. fucking kill me.

Inviusx

Jan 4, 2016
Haven't really watched any of their content this year besides the e3 conferences. Sounds like it's getting worse and worse.

Pretty much 85% of their content is locked behind a pay wall now. It's a fucking shIt show.

KingMoron

Dec 10, 2018
They like need to like hire like a speech pathologist like to work with like everyone at like Giant Bomb to like stop them from like saying like NON FUCKING STOP!

Ben is a disgusting human being to listen to. Non stop throat sounds, nasal drip, lip smacking, cant finish a fucking sentence before starting another.

AV

Gold Member
May 31, 2018
Leeds, UK
I actually find Jason way more of a chore to listen to than Ben. Unless he's talking about fighting games or very specific niche titles his contribution to the show is worthless. Most of the time he's there to add random noises to conversations. The fact that they stuck him on the end of the table during GOTY discussions and he basically got one moment to talk about Monster Hunter speaks volumes. Get him back behind a desk.

Reactions: VedderOA

VedderOA

Oct 10, 2018
Fl
I just stick to listening to old shit. Currently on March 2012 when the Mass Effect 3 ending backlash was happening 👌🏼

Reactions: Manus

brap

Jan 9, 2018
I actually find Jason way more of a chore to listen to than Ben. Unless he's talking about fighting games or very specific niche titles his contribution to the show is worthless.
Jason is terrible. It's like he pretends to like things to fit into a certain group.
>MMMMMMMMMMMMM FUCK YES I LOVE ANIME
>anime shows up
>ew this is like icky and gross guiz

>mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fuck yes monster hunter
>is completely fucking terrible at it

>Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fuck i love fighting games
>loses to dan button mashing and is generally terrible at all of them

The fact that they stuck him on the end of the table during GOTY discussions and he basically got one moment to talk about Monster Hunter speaks volumes.
>he forgot when jason literally shouted out DAT CULTURAL APPROPRIATION DOE after jeff mentioned horizon zero dawn
great job jason.

VedderOA

Oct 10, 2018
Fl
Cultural appropriation in Horizon :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Remember reading all about Native Americans and their bungee cord necklaces and robo animal armor in middle school?

Me neither

O-N-E

Jul 11, 2018
It's just physically unpleasant to listen to Jason and Ben. Jason is constantly doing this unbearable gravelly whisper and sounding nervous and unsure, ben with his "shcreen" and "shcream" like a little child.

Although Ben can sometimes say something funny or interesting here and there. 🤷‍♂️ Jason however I just can't stand at all.

Manus

Jan 12, 2009
Ben legit looks like a character from the movie The Ringer.

I only watch their old stuff. It was so good. We had it too good back then.

Last edited:

AV

Gold Member
May 31, 2018
Leeds, UK
>he forgot when jason literally shouted out DAT CULTURAL APPROPRIATION DOE after jeff mentioned horizon zero dawn
great job jason.
Holy shit I wiped that from my memory

Jesus Christ that really did happen didn't it

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
This weeks Bombcast was the most millennial thing ever.
I had to quit. It was unlistenable. Those two guests are insufferable. It was like 3 bens in a podcast.
“Y’all” “thicc-this” “thicc-that” “shout out to Kayane. She’s dope.” (EVO player who finished 8th in tournament then went on Twitter to complain about sexism).

And I’ve only listened to the first 24 minutes. These people sound like retarded caricatures.

Pro-tip to millennials: You don’t have to bleet the current day woke language to convince people you are cool. You’re either cool or you are not. There is no try.

Last edited:

brap

Jan 9, 2018
“Y’all” “thicc-this” “thicc-that” “shout out to Kayane. She’s dope.” (EVO player who finished 8th in tournament then went on Twitter to complain about sexism).

And I’ve only listened to the first 24 minutes. These people sound like retarded caricatures.

Pro-tip to millennials: You don’t have to bleet the current day woke language to convince people you are cool. You’re either cool or you are not. There is no try.
They have to show black people how woke they are. They're allies scopa!! They're one of the good whiteys!!

• Thoughtful
Reactions: KingMoron and Scopa

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
Omg, it gets worse.

I listened to some more and now we have multiple “dopes” “woofs” and “thiccs”, Trump-mocking and telling gamers exactly how, when and why they can be upset by the “latest gamer outrage”. These idiots are seemingly oblivious to the fact that they are pushing a new “gamer outrage” themselves almost daily. The hypocrisy is THICC with these dumb fucks.

EDIT: Forgot to mention ridiculous and unsubstantiated claims that “friends” have received “hundreds” of prank calls and death threats due to the E3 leak. So predictable.

Also, one exceptional idiot lamenting his hard life reading of the ills of the world on Twitter in between rounds of video games at EVO.

Hilarious.

Last edited:
Reactions: KingMoron

KingMoron

Dec 10, 2018
Omg, it gets worse.

I listened to some more and now we have multiple “dopes” “woofs” and “thiccs”, Trump-mocking and telling gamers exactly how, when and why they can be upset by the “latest gamer outrage”. These idiots are seemingly oblivious to the fact that they are pushing a new “gamer outrage” themselves almost daily. The hypocrisy is THICC with these dumb fucks.

EDIT: Forgot to mention ridiculous and unsubstantiated claims that “friends” have received “hundreds” of prank calls and death threats due to the E3 leak. So predictable.

Also, one exceptional idiot lamenting his hard life reading of the ills of the world on Twitter in between rounds of video games at EVO.

Hilarious.
/slowclap (but it's actually just the sound of Ben's lips smacking)

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
Oh god...just finished it. Final highlights:

- Ben’s story about a homoerotic encounter he had at summer camp as a 17 year old where he and some other boys played a “game” involving throwing balls at eachother’s backsides. If one of them missed their throw, they had to slowly drop their pants a bit until eventually they were all staring at eachother’s bare arses.

This even tops his story about getting shaken down for money by two band guys in a bar. I can safely say he is one of the most awkward and cringiest dudes I’ve ever seen.

- The dude from Gamespot (Michael Higham) who speaks like a ResetEra post: “Heyo, that’s fire! That’s lit dog! Woof! That’s thicc! Y’all, I fuck that McDonald’s burger up.” Etc.

Brain-liquefyingly stupid.

• Triggered
Reactions: KingMoron and brap