• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT1| The real Bomb shelter

Richard Packer

Gold Member
May 22, 2019
I've been really into Mario Maker since launch so was interested to hear the GB guys talk about it on this weeks Bombcast. Was pleasantly surprised that, with Jeff hosting this week, they jumped straight into chatting about games. Was actually pretty enjoyable and was going well until Ben hijacked the show for what felt like an eternity talking about some local carnival he went to....
I listened to some of the bombcast because of this post. I skipped to the Mario Maker talks. It wasn't bad, i just wish they talked about cool what levels they played, but i guess they ain't interested in that shit.

Ben's comment about Tom and Jerry is unforgivable though. I shut the podcast off at that point.

Richard Packer

Gold Member
May 22, 2019
This is hilariously ironic considering you spend most of your time playing Giant Bomb defense force.

Relax Abby, you can be beautiful on the inside.
Sorry sweetheart, if you want an echo chamber maybe you should chop your balls off and join Reee with the other incels. Lord knows you ain't use them.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind

What do you call this look, anyway? Besides fugly? Is it a New York thing? A trend where women make themselves look as repulsive and unattractive as humanly possible?

• LOL
Reactions: Eraroten

brap

Banned
Jan 9, 2018

What do you call this look, anyway? Besides fugly? Is it a New York thing? A trend where women make themselves look as repulsive and unattractive as humanly possible?
She looks like an old jewish hag that still doesn't know how to put on makeup. But if you've paid attention to things recently most women trying to make themselves ugly as fuck is the new trend. Abby is always ugly as sin though.

>look mommy I said it again
Finished fapping to Dabby's feet incel? Maybe you can get her to rub her clit on your stupid fucking face tattoos lmao.

Last edited:
Reactions: KingMoron

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
Her teeth are yellower than mine even though I smoke and drink tons of coffee.

She really took a nosedive off the ugly tree.

Last edited:
Reactions: KingMoron

Richard Packer

Gold Member
May 22, 2019
>look mommy I said it again
Finished fapping to Dabby's feet incel? Maybe you can get her to rub her clit on your stupid fucking face tattoos lmao.
What the fuck is this typing style?

For the record. I don't find Abby attractive at all. But, and heres the thing incels, that has no bearing on me enjoying GB content. I ain't trying to fuck her. I have a wife. I'm watching clips for entertainment. I don't watch Jeff cause i want to fuck him either. That's why I'm calling y'all incels. Cause it's incel talk, ya bunch of incels. Sorry if it hurts so much.