• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT1| The real Bomb shelter

brap

Formerly 'xXxKi$$e$&Razorblade$xXx'
Jan 9, 2018
Alright now nobody can complain there's an asshole chain ql

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
So they talked about it on the Bombcast.

- They left out key details.

- Completely took one side (no prizes for guessing which).

- Made predictable claims that the accusers were being harassed and threatened, yet provided no examples or proof.

-The podcast guest used insulting language when talking about one of the accused men and they all seemed to agree (who needs evidence? Let’s slander him anyway).

- No mention of Zoe Quinn by name.

- They basically used the segment to (yet again) admonish people and lecture them to believe all accusations and don’t harass and talk about the accusers in a negative light. Have they ever admonished the cancel-culture mob for their harassment campaigns? No.

In summation: Typical. Expected. Predictably pathetic. But, at least Ben didn’t cry.

VedderOA

Oct 10, 2018
Fl
Yeah that’s why I stopped listening before it even reached that segment. Why bother when they aren’t actually going to talk about it?

Reactions: KiNeMz

rickyEGM

Neo Member
Aug 29, 2019
Yeah the bombcast was fuckin awful. They're all such huge morons when it comes to this stuff.

Reactions: KiNeMz

brap

Jan 9, 2018
Why did I bother to even check out the dreamcast stream? Jeff, Ben (YUCK), Brad (Zzzzzz), and resident soyboy Will Smith.

I bet they don't show how many people are in the audience.
Never.

VedderOA

Oct 10, 2018
Fl
Dreamcast released on 9/9/99

Dunno why they're doing a 20th anniversary stream on the 5th. It's not like the 9th falls on the weekend.

SLUG_____

Neo Member
Aug 29, 2019
Man watching this panel I'm not able to laugh at these jokes I guess it's just as a professional open mic night comedian I'm having some laughter fatigue since this is what I do for a living and by do for a living I mean it doesn't pay anything.

Reactions: TexMex

rickyEGM

Neo Member
Aug 29, 2019
Man watching this panel I'm not able to laugh at these jokes I guess it's just as a professional open mic night comedian I'm having some laughter fatigue since this is what I do for a living and by do for a living I mean it doesn't pay anything.
that's a deep cut abby reference bro. gotta love it.

rickyEGM

Neo Member
Aug 29, 2019
Yeah she did. She either said it in a giant bomb video or twitter. She blocked me on there though...

Reactions: Scopa

O-N-E

Jul 11, 2018
Abby is jealous of this dude. Looks like she's got a lot of blocking to do after this one. You don't really get to be a virtue signaller and then not be criticized when posting shit like this.

• Thoughtful
  • Triggered
Reactions: Scopa and brap

brap

Jan 9, 2018
Abby is jealous of this dude. Looks like she's got a lot of blocking to do after this one. You don't really get to be a virtue signaller and then not be criticized when posting shit like this.

I hate these retards. They're also the type of dumb cunts to say that Maise Williams is beautiful. Also abby is uglier than him and will die alone because she is also ugly on the inside. If she didn't block both of my twitter accounts for harmless comments I'd reply to that tweet.

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

Reactions: Scopa

brap

Jan 9, 2018
Anybody remember when that dude on /v/ found abby's dad's facebook then found abby's sister? No wonder why abby acts the way she does.

Trigger warning before you post any photos of Abby please man I beg you.
Sorry fam. One last time though.

• Triggered
Reactions: CurryPanda

O-N-E

Jul 11, 2018
We might be going on about Abby too much, but I just found the courage to play the Pax Panel and she fucking though Matt Pascual did that Skyrim video for Giant Bomb instead of Kessler. I'm freaking triggered over here.

"We're Giant Bomb. Fuck you!"

• Triggered
Reactions: brap

brap

Jan 9, 2018
Imagine being Dan in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Abby, Dream Daddy's fuckin' fine, your articulate arguments really convinced me that it revolutionizes the genre" when all he really wants to do is play another round of strip soulcalibur with Bianca. Like seriously imagine having to be Dan and not only sit in that chair while Abby flaunts her disgusting arguments in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing the feminism and deep envy ov her more attractive sister, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she sneaks a gay dating sim into every category. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as Vinny tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, DREAM DADDY LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because he fucked her and doesn't want to be called a rapist.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind

What a fucking hypocritical bitch. Never shuts up about misogyny, sexism and evil men and then the fugly slug goes and insults this poor dude.

She’s a mental midget.

SLUG_____

Neo Member
Aug 29, 2019
I remember watching that Dream Daddy part and when they weren't talking about Dream Daddy she was just sitting there twirling a toy car like a toddler completely removed from the conversation. She had nothing to contribute. She wasn't invested at all. Her sole interest was making sure Dream Daddy was on and Nier was off. If it wasn't about that her ears did not perk up.

An actual toy car too. That is not a metaphor or something. She just had a random toy car or something and kept spinning it around staring at it. It seemed like 45 minutes of her staring at that toy.

Last edited:

brap

Jan 9, 2018
I remember watching that Dream Daddy part and when they weren't talking about Dream Daddy she was just sitting there twirling a toy car like a toddler completely removed from the conversation. She had nothing to contribute. She wasn't invested at all. Her sole interest was making sure Dream Daddy was on and Nier was off. If it wasn't about that her ears did not perk up.

An actual toy car too. That is not a metaphor or something. She just had a random toy car or something and kept spinning it around staring at it. It seemed like 45 minutes of her staring at that toy.
I remember a video like that where she was talking about how hard it is for a woman to get in games journalism and they have to know more than men or something like that which was funny because she's a diversity hire, doesn't know shit, and was playing with a toy car in the video like a kid. Too bad it got taken down.

and heres this gem

SpiceRacz

Feb 27, 2017
Hazuki Dojo
I remember a video like that where she was talking about how hard it is for a woman to get in games journalism and they have to know more than men or something like that which was funny because she's a diversity hire, doesn't know shit, and was playing with a toy car in the video like a kid. Too bad it got taken down.

and heres this gem

"No way."

• LOL
Reactions: Noboru Wataya

KiNeMz

Neo Member
Aug 6, 2019
Abby does my head in. I'm all for Women's opinions in games. But she cant even find the pause menu in some games. She has no aptitude in video games. You can tell. I dont value her opinion. I dont want to listen to her on that show. Give me Vinny, Jegg G, Jeff B, and Brad. There rest can go.
Neir was probably the greatest game ive ever played. A true master piece. She shat on it because it showed some ass.

Reactions: Noboru Wataya

Sleepy Nocchi

Jul 7, 2019

Ahh, I miss these days. There are jokes by Vinny and Jeff at the timestamp I linked for this video, that these guys would never dare make today, but it still makes me laugh. This is just proof that they have totally changed.

Vinny always used to make dirty jokes in general, which I bet he doesn't risk doing with that bitch Abby around now.

KiNeMz

Neo Member
Aug 6, 2019

Ahh, I miss these days. There are jokes by Vinny and Jeff at the timestamp I linked for this video, that these guys would never dare make today, but it still makes me laugh. This is just proof that they have totally changed.

Vinny always used to make dirty jokes in general, which I bet he doesn't risk doing with that bitch Abby around now.
This old status quo needs to return

VedderOA

Oct 10, 2018
Fl
Anybody remember when that dude on /v/ found abby's dad's facebook then found abby's sister? No wonder why abby acts the way she does.

Sorry fam. One last time though.

She looks like Weird Al here

Also what’s up with the right side of her head? Looks like her hair is receding big time over there

O-N-E

Jul 11, 2018
Ok, so they have Austin on the Beastcast to talk about the ZQ stuff. He even took time out of his vacation to come on.

Looks like I was pretty wrong about them not wanting to go in depth on this stuff, though they didn't mention ZQ by name on the bombcast.

Last edited:

KingMoron

Dec 10, 2018
Ok, so they have Austin on the Beastcast to talk about the ZQ stuff. He even took time out of his vacation to come on.

Looks like I was pretty wrong about them not wanting to go in depth on this stuff, though they didn't mention ZQ by name on the bombcast.
Austin is so sad and pathetic that even Zoe Quinn is out of his league dating wise. Maybe that's why he's trying to eat himself to death.

rickyEGM

Neo Member
Aug 29, 2019

I'm gonna cry. This site use to be so good.