• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Giant Bomb |OT1| The real Bomb shelter

Status
Not open for further replies.

rofif

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2019
oh I bet their death stranding coverage is annoying as fuck... I am going to see it and they I will probably be annoyed :p It's a new, unique original single player game. Again - I will take unique game instead of microtransactions, loot driven online game we normally get.
And Scopa Scopa Ben is now doing this crap too? Maybe them because he has few partners ? :messenger_confounded:

Last edited:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
And Scopa Scopa Ben is now doing this crap too? Maybe them because he has few partners ? :messenger_confounded:
He was telling a lame karaoke story about a time he really fell in love with his gf.

He said (not verbatim): my “partner” was singing something and that’s when I really fell for “them”.

I’ll bet money her Twitter bio has “they/them” in it.

Absolutely hilarious.

Hudo

Jul 26, 2018
Would you stop fucking posting about abby? You don't even watch gb you just come in here to whine about her and make us all look bad.
Not as bad as her, though! Ha!

Don't tell me you didn't provide this setup for the punchline on purpose

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
Speaking of Ben, during the email section they had a question which asked:

“Do you eat any unusual meats that are unique to your region of the world?”

and I totally expected Ben to say: “Yeah, cock.”

Loserwhosbetteroffdead

Formerly 'Sleepy Nocchi'
Jul 7, 2019
God these fucking people, they and them is a plural pronoun, you fucking morons. Stop trying to eliminate gender terms, we are born with gender, end of fucking story. Lock these morons up.

Edit: Not referring to anyone here, just god, the thing that Scopa Scopa said just made me so angry, I had an outburst.

Also, those reaction shots in the thumbnail really is sad. Giant Bomb must be desperate for new viewers if they're resorting to dumb youtube click bait thumbnails, and it's getting worse.

Last edited:

KingMoron

Dec 10, 2018
Every time he refers to what i belive is his girlfriend as "my partner", i feel like he is shagging up with some kind of trans/bisexual/plantkin/genderfluid midget or something.
What else would fuck someone who looks like "If Fred Gwynn and Adam Sandler had a baby"

Stabattack

Nov 12, 2010
Is the writing on the wall for Giant Bomb from a business perspective? I have definitely noticed the hard sell for Premium membership over the past few months, a lack of ads in their podcasts (it's either none or PSA for drinking and driving), and then this Youtube reaction thumbnail. It's starting to smell desperate.

KingMoron

Dec 10, 2018
Is the writing on the wall for Giant Bomb from a business perspective? I have definitely noticed the hard sell for Premium membership over the past few months, a lack of ads in their podcasts (it's either none or PSA for drinking and driving), and then this Youtube reaction thumbnail. It's starting to smell desperate.
I really hope so. The only thing that can save Giant Bomb is to kill it.

Reactions: brap and Manus

JovianLizards

Sep 9, 2019
I think with all the evidence, yes, we have to assume something is up financially with Giant Bomb. I would suggest firing Ben, Abby, Brad, and Jason to help with the bottom line.

Also, I saw a picture of Ben's girlfriend before she went all Mad Max Feminist and I don't know why these women do that to themselves.

SpiceRacz

Feb 27, 2017
Hazuki Dojo
Would be great if they were somehow able to cut ties with CBS. I swear I remember reading or hearing somewhere about how Jeff had set aside money or something in the event that ever happened so they would be able to keep things going.

rofif

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2019
I think with all the evidence, yes, we have to assume something is up financially with Giant Bomb. I would suggest firing Ben, Abby, Brad, and Jason to help with the bottom line.

Also, I saw a picture of Ben's girlfriend before she went all Mad Max Feminist and I don't know why these women do that to themselves.
Care to share those images? Interested to see how bad it gets...
I agree with firing all of those people... Maybe keep Brad for some breaking brad stuff... But I am probably fooling myself

JovianLizards

Sep 9, 2019
Would be great if they were somehow able to cut ties with CBS. I swear I remember reading or hearing somewhere about how Jeff had set aside money or something in the event that ever happened so they would be able to keep things going.
Did Jeff ever say what those ties with CBS actually are? Like, do they own Giant Bomb lock, stock, and barrel? I wonder if Giant Bomb could even get out of CBS's ownership.

JovianLizards

Sep 9, 2019
Care to share those images? Interested to see how bad it gets...
I agree with firing all of those people... Maybe keep Brad for some breaking brad stuff... But I am probably fooling myself
I don't even remember where I saw it at this point. I just remember thinking that she looked normal. Now not so much. Also, there are some disturbing pictures of Ben Pack if you look up images of him.

As far as Brad is concerned, I just think he seems so dispassionate about being there at this point, he might as well move along.

Point'N'Click

Banned
Sep 12, 2019

Post the before and after pics

rofif

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2019
I don't even remember where I saw it at this point. I just remember thinking that she looked normal. Now not so much. Also, there are some disturbing pictures of Ben Pack if you look up images of him.

As far as Brad is concerned, I just think he seems so dispassionate about being there at this point, he might as well move along.
You were not kidding... After quick googling... His gf is disturbingly looking dude. Have that crazy perso look.... But is none of my concern. Each to his own

Last edited:

TexMex

Aug 30, 2019
Glad we're dedicating more QuickLook resource time to another Sims expansion pack.

brap

Formerly 'xXxKi$$e$&Razorblade$xXx'
Jan 9, 2018
>these are the people that like abby

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
All the evidence seems to point that way, but it’s hard to tell for sure. According to their traffic analysis on Alexa, they seem to be experiencing a sharp decline. But, I’ve also noticed most gaming-related websites hit a peak around E3 time and then decline until the next E3. So, that might be normal.

Their spruiking of subscriptions going from once a year to almost every podcast episode doesn’t bode well for them, though.

O-N-E

Jul 11, 2018
Oh God, you just reminded how entertaining their podcasts will be if Trump wins again. It’ll be essential viewing.
It's going to be more insufferable huffing and puffing. Some will be close to tears. Just uncomfortable shit.

Reactions: rickyEGM

TexMex

Aug 30, 2019
I'll take dumb shit Abby probably says for $500 Alex
Winner winner

Has no one else noticed this? It so irrationally irritates me. Every single game with a character creator, she asks if she can give herself mutton chops, or that she already has, and finds it hysterical every single time.

brap

Jan 9, 2018
Winner winner

Has no one else noticed this? It so irrationally irritates me. Every single game with a character creator, she asks if she can give herself mutton chops, or that she already has, and finds it hysterical every single time.
Abby will come out as trans before the end of the year. Mark my words.

rofif

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2019
I kinda have a feeling it is a good time to download favourite old videos and cancel the sub.
I mean - I will cancel anyway since they hate me (and banned me) but in general the site lost most of it's allure

Point'N'Click

Banned
Sep 12, 2019
Borderlands 3 is better than the first game in every single way.

The discussion about it on the Bombcast is baffling.

Point'N'Click

Banned
Sep 12, 2019
Also how does Ben make so many disgusting noises with his mouth?

It's bad enough he just has an annoying, deep but somehow pre-puberty voice in general, but half the time he sounds like he's chewing on the inside of his own cheek.

And why does his pitch go up and down with every word.

And why does he start to laugh at every sentence he says as he's saying it?

WHY?

rofif

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2019
Borderlands 3 is better than the first game in every single way.

The discussion about it on the Bombcast is baffling.
I already did not liked Borderlands 2. There is a certain simplicity to first game that is appealing. not played 3 yet

brap

Jan 9, 2018
I already did not liked Borderlands 2. There is a certain simplicity to first game that is appealing. not played 3 yet
It's braindead and repetitive. 2 is way better.

Status
Not open for further replies.