• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Giant Bomb |OT1| The real Bomb shelter

Status
Not open for further replies.

O-N-E

Jul 11, 2018
And this is one of the most pathetic things I've seen posted on twitter, which is pretty damn impressive.

Last edited:

O-N-E

Jul 11, 2018
Actually, after seeing what Abby looks like when her Trump gif allergies act up, I totally understand her stance.

KingMoron

Dec 10, 2018
And this is one of the most pathetic things I've seen posted on twitter, which is pretty damn impressive.

The joke is on this dumb bitch, I've had her and most of the GB staff already blocked on Twitter for years.

Loserwhosbetteroffdead

Formerly 'Sleepy Nocchi'
Jul 7, 2019
God, I hope Trump wins. For the sole reason to watch people like her have an absolute fucking meltdown.

4 more years.
Please no :( Look, I don't freak out like Abby does, but this has been the most miserable past few years, and has made me embarrassed to be an american. It's only strengthened my resolve to move away someday.

• LOL
Reactions: rickyEGM and brap

Loserwhosbetteroffdead

Formerly 'Sleepy Nocchi'
Jul 7, 2019
Were you one of the ones rounded up and put in LGBT camps?
I don't know why you have to be that way to me, I didn't say shit to insult you. Why whenever politics enters a discussion, it has to end result in insults. You could have said "why do you think that? or what has his presidency resulted in that you find so offensive" instead of insulting me, and saying I'm some kind of queer when you know I'm not.

JovianLizards

Sep 9, 2019
I don't know why you have to be that way to me, I didn't say shit to insult you. Why whenever politics enters a discussion, it has to end result in insults. You could have said "why do you think that? or what has his presidency resulted in that you find so offensive" instead of insulting me, and saying I'm some kind of queer when you know I'm not.

brap

Jan 9, 2018

Do we really know you though? You signed up like two months ago.

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: CurryPanda

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
I’m not insulting you. It was a dig at the snowflake tsunami after 2016.

So, what embarrasses you about the Trump era?

Aug 24, 2012
I honestly can't tell if east is actively trying to troll it's audience with BMB or if they think people are actually enjoying a disjointed cluster fuck of a feature. I'm not being facetious either, I really can't tell if they're taking the piss or not anymore.

JovianLizards

Sep 9, 2019
I honestly can't tell if east is actively trying to troll it's audience with BMB or if they think people are actually enjoying a disjointed cluster fuck of a feature. I'm not being facetious either, I really can't tell if they're taking the piss or not anymore.
Yeah, what the hell was going on in that last episode? I guess they're just going to play Mario 64 now? Why even start with DK 64 then? This whole feature was poorly planned. Also, my god does Abby ever bring this feature down. Every time Dan wants to do something fun Abby is there to talk down to him. If I was Dan I would have been fired by now for verbally throttling that slag.

drganon

Sep 20, 2019
Yeah, what the hell was going on in that last episode? I guess they're just going to play Mario 64 now? Why even start with DK 64 then? This whole feature was poorly planned. Also, my god does Abby ever bring this feature down. Every time Dan wants to do something fun Abby is there to talk down to him. If I was Dan I would have been fired by now for verbally throttling that slag.
I've noticed on the few episodes of the beastcast I listened all the way through, that whenever the rest of the cast goes on some serious or political tangent, Dan is silent. I get the feeling he wants to change the subject to something fun or anything else for that matter, but doesn't want to get yelled at. He seemed alot more energetic back when he was on the west coast.

JovianLizards

Sep 9, 2019
I've noticed on the few episodes of the beastcast I listened all the way through, that whenever the rest of the cast goes on some serious or political tangent, Dan is silent. I get the feeling he wants to change the subject to something fun or anything else for that matter, but doesn't want to get yelled at. He seemed alot more energetic back when he was on the west coast.
Yeah, well imagine if Dan did speak up. Abby would probably get him fired 'cause she runs the show over there and then Vinny would go on the Podcast and disavow Dan and apologize for Dan on behalf of all white males.

drganon

Sep 20, 2019
Yeah, well imagine if Dan did speak up. Abby would probably get him fired 'cause she runs the show over there and then Vinny would go on the Podcast and disavow Dan and apologize for Dan on behalf of all white males.
So I guess he sticks around for the health insurance? 😄 That's about the only thing I could think of why he's stayed with Giant bomb in its current state.

JovianLizards

Sep 9, 2019
So I guess he sticks around for the health insurance? 😄 That's about the only thing I could think of why he's stayed with Giant bomb in its current state.
He says he's buying a house in Jersey, so that's why I'm assuming he sticks around. Also too, he's like most left leaning men, they all act like whipped dogs around women.

O-N-E

Jul 11, 2018
I guess putting themselves in the thumbnails is a thing from now on.
They got a significant amount of backlash for it last time, even on their own kiss-ass comment section. At least a few of them are too fragile to acknowledge the comments.

Last edited:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
They got a significant amount of backlash for it last time, even on their own kiss-ass comment section. At least a few of them are too fragile to acknowledge the comments.
The woke manifesto dictates that you ignore any and all constructive criticism from longtime fans and in fact double down on stupid decisions.

It’s business 2019 style!

JovianLizards

Sep 9, 2019
Wowser, they really are leaning into the reaction face stuff aren't they. I wonder who made them do that, as I can't see Jeff making that decision. Jeff must be dead inside.

rofif

Sep 13, 2019
The woke manifesto dictates that you ignore any and all constructive criticism from longtime fans and in fact double down on stupid decisions.

It’s business 2019 style!
The best way is to ban those fans with constructive criticism and make them unsub !

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Scopa and Zaffo

SCB3

Nov 24, 2014
Wowser, they really are leaning into the reaction face stuff aren't they. I wonder who made them do that, as I can't see Jeff making that decision. Jeff must be dead inside.

As a guess, Jan, I mean he is supposedly in charge of the uploads

VedderOA

Oct 10, 2018
Fl
God, I hope Trump wins. For the sole reason to watch people like her have an absolute fucking meltdown.

4 more years.
Of course he’ll win

You really think the people will let in Broken Biden or Pocohontas Warren? LMAO

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Scopa

TexMex

Aug 30, 2019
Glad they were able to force in beating the "FUCK CHICK FIL A" drum this week (for the 500th time) a good five years too late.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
What is wrong with Chick Fil A? They make good food.
I don’t follow this shit closely, but from what I can ascertain, the owners of Chick Fil A made it known that they were Trump supporters during the last election cycle and so they are now literal Nazis to alt-left dimwits.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited:

VedderOA

Oct 10, 2018
Fl
I don’t follow this shit closely, but from what I can ascertain, the owners of Chick Fil A made it known that they were Trump supporters during the last election cycle and so they are now literal Nazis to alt-left dimwits.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.
They also are a Christian company and Christians don’t condone the gayness.

Whatever. It’s your company. Do what you want with it. I’m sure plenty of gays eat there anyway because they don’t give a fuck and because the food is so good.

And the food IS so good

WAFFLE FRIES WITH MAYO 🤤

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.