• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Giant Bomb |OT1| The real Bomb shelter

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElKabong

Neo Member
Sep 29, 2019
I like the dude, but I don't know why he's on Burgle my Bananas instead of Alex [...]
I really appreciate that Alex isn't there actually. He is fucking infuriating on "Steal My Sunshine". He's so fucking bad at playing video games (like, unreasonably bad considering it's been his job for decades) and was just a giant wet blanket, like "we don't have to do this" and "we could try something else", as soon as they encountered something challenging.

JovianLizards

Sep 9, 2019
I really appreciate that Alex isn't there actually. He is fucking infuriating on "Steal My Sunshine". He's so fucking bad at playing video games (like, unreasonably bad considering it's been his job for decades) and was just a giant wet blanket, like "we don't have to do this" and "we could try something else", as soon as they encountered something challenging.
Yeah, I agree that Mike is better than Alex ever would be, It's just weird that he wasn't included in Burgle My Bananas. On this latest Vinnyvania, he was insufferable. Every time Dan or Vinny tried to have fun Alex was there to stop them.

I don't know what it is about the dude, but he can not suffer fun to take place on his watch.

Reactions: Scopa
Status
Not open for further replies.