Giant Bomb |OT1| The real Bomb shelter

eot

Apr 13, 2012
Is the beastcast premium only now?

I don't really care because I bought premium for the Mass Effect series, and I don't like the beastcast, but I'm just curious

Jan 9, 2018
Is the beastcast premium only now?

I don't really care because I bought premium for the Mass Effect series, and I don't like the beastcast, but I'm just curious
lmao wow. They're locking more stuff behind premium because it's obvious they're losing subs and need to keep them somehow. Can't put effort in their work just gotta lock more stuff behind a paywall!

eot

Apr 13, 2012
lmao wow. They're locking more stuff behind premium because it's obvious they're losing subs and need to keep them somehow. Can't put effort in their work just gotta lock more stuff behind a paywall!
Nah there is a free version turns out, it's just really obscured in the new site redesign.

eot

Apr 13, 2012
Watching these guys play games sometimes is just... Alex started ME2 as a Sentinel, they read the description of Tech Armor and conclude it's a passive ability (how?). Then he activates it by mistake, more than once, without really noticing it (despite it having a super obvious visual effect), or realizing it's an active ability. Is it a playing in front of the camera thing? I just don't get it.

bad

Nov 5, 2013
New York
Watching these guys play games sometimes is just... Alex started ME2 as a Sentinel, they read the description of Tech Armor and conclude it's a passive ability (how?). Then he activates it by mistake, more than once, without really noticing it (despite it having a super obvious visual effect), or realizing it's an active ability. Is it a playing in front of the camera thing? I just don't get it.
That’s cause Alex is terrible at playing games that arent based off drumming mechanics. His anxiety gets the best of him.