Giant Bomb |OT1| The real Bomb shelter

Manus

Jan 12, 2009
Been listening to some random 2011 episodes

Jesus christ what a difference. Hell even Klecuck is tolerable.
Yeah they were great. It's the only stuff I listen to from them anymore. I just miss how random everything they did was.

Last edited:

MrTickles

Feb 22, 2018
Damn, Dan looks dead inside in recent podcasts. His eyes are literally a void. What a terrible, sorry fate Giant Bomb has been met with.

Last edited:

Scopa

Oct 27, 2017
your mind
Damn, Dan looks dead inside in recent podcasts. His eyes are literally a void. What a terrible, sorry fate Giant Bomb has been met with.
Yeah, he needs to jettison GB like a dead weight for the sake of his career and sanity. If he did a simple podcast talking about old stories and his daily life, it’d probably get more subscribers than GB.

brap

Jan 9, 2018
I really want him to leave soon. Everybody at GB is a soulless husk these days and Dan deserves better.

Jan 10, 2017
What is going on over there? GB used to be amazing. Are they just getting hammered by "current year" and token hires?

ArchaeEnkidu

Vincit qui se vincit
Jan 30, 2018
What is going on over there? GB used to be amazing. Are they just getting hammered by "current year" and token hires?
Since Ryan sadly passed away, they kept hiring more and more horrid employees and let them run amok.

Blue_Barry

Jun 3, 2012
The conversation they had on the podcast about Borderlands 3 was so..... weird. Most of the points they made, were nonsensical and smacked of people who were tired and completely apathetic.

I've been listening to the guys Gamespot and since Jeff and Ryan started the website originally. But really struggling to stay excited for content anymore, they really are turning into a miserable bunch.

Blue_Barry

Jun 3, 2012
was it about the cover or the epic store exclusive?
No, basically Jeff and Brad rambling on about how it should be more like an MMO - rather than be Borderlands. They seem perplexed by the idea that people enjoyed the characters and storyline aspect to it.

They just seem very out of touch to be honest.

Dunki

Oct 24, 2017
No, basically Jeff and Brad rambling on about how it should be more like an MMO - rather than be Borderlands. They seem perplexed by the idea that people enjoyed the characters and storyline aspect to it.

They would be the first not liking it because it is a MMO. WTF. Jeff never really liked MMO like games.

Shifty.

Sep 25, 2015
Somewhere in space

It seems like an odd stance to take. I remember there being some hype and speculation about it going the Destiny route after Gearbox trademarked 'Borderworlds', but if anything it's refreshing to see them stick to their guns and not crater the franchise in an attempt to chase the GaaS dragon...

Scopa

Oct 27, 2017
your mind
Personally, I’m getting sick and tired how they gleefully go about character assassinating someone in the games industry whilst on their high horse.

The last few weeks it’s been Randy Pitchford. Previously it’s been David Cage. It’s always someone. They seem to revel in it. It’s disgusting, honestly. So fucking unprofessional. They literally call for the person to be cast aside by the industry in both of the above cases.

The arrogance. These revolting, pudgy miserable cunts can seriously fuck off with this shit.

brap

Jan 9, 2018
>when you wanna watch a gb ql then forget they're all fucking idiots and virtue signalers

Dan hurry up and get another job

VedderOA

Oct 10, 2018
Fl
That whole month of Bombcasts during the WiiU launch were fucking great. Really good stories and discussion about Nintendo at that time with everyone realizing within the first week of launch that the thing was a dud.

Ryan, Jeff, Brad, Vinny and Patrick were the best combo

Last edited:

brap

Jan 9, 2018
I love how Jeff got mad at an enemy in a game on his newest home stream and called them a fascist LOL. I always knew Jeff was on the right side of history!