Giant Bomb |OT1| The real Bomb shelter

brap

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2018
Every time Ben refers to his girlfriend as his partner, a baby gets Spina bifida.
Have you seen her? Definitely looks like one of those people that would say they're non binary or some shit. She's a woman and idk what she identifies as.

Reactions: KingMoron

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
Every time Ben refers to his girlfriend as his partner, a baby gets Spina bifida.
Every time he purposely pronounces the letter ‘A’ in the singular with his marble mouth, a bit of my brain dies.

“I played a (sound: ‘uh’) game this week, Brad.”

Last edited:
Reactions: KingMoron

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
Remember when a Giant Bomb email section was one of the best parts of the podcasts and something to look forward to? Hilarity, anecdotes etc?

And then remember when Vinny decided to give email duty to some unfunny, obnoxious new hire and ended up with emails like:

What was your first cell phone?

and

This question is for Abby: What is your favourite Bjork song?

Yeah.

But don’t forget to sub. Please sub! (Why are they not subbing?!)” - Giant Bomb 2019

brap

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2018
Remember when a Giant Bomb email section was one of the best parts of the podcasts and something to look forward to? Hilarity, anecdotes etc?

And then remember when Vinny decided to give email duty to some unfunny, obnoxious new hire and ended up with emails like:

and

Yeah.

But don’t forget to sub. Please sub! (Why are they not subbing?!)” - Giant Bomb 2019
>is a hotdog a sandwich

• LOL
Reactions: Scopa

brap

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2018
I don't watch GB anymore but I'll be watching their E3. Anybody else? E3 is boring to watch alone.

brap

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2018
Can’t say I will. The last thing I want is Ben and Abby squawking over a game reveal.
They were quarantined last time. Well maybe ben wasn't. Abby was in the back with jason and vinny because she couldn't do her job on her own. If she's there though I'm not even gonna bother. I can handle ben this one time of year but not Mrs. Abby 'I only play indie games made by my liberal friends, nancy drew and the complain about how AAA games aren't feminist enough' Russell. Plus it's fun shitposting on /v/ about it.

SamFo

Neo Member
May 13, 2015

and

Yeah.

Someone should try and find the clip on the call in show from a few weeks ago. Where they spend two minutes trying to take a call from Pat Baer (does anyone find that guys sense of humour to be funny?) but due to connection issues it takes ages. He finally gets through and asks “what is your favourite breakfast food to eat, not at breakfast”

• Triggered
  • LOL
Reactions: brap and Scopa

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
Someone should try and find the clip on the call in show from a few weeks ago. Where they spend two minutes trying to take a call from Pat Baer (does anyone find that guys sense of humour to be funny?) but due to connection issues it takes ages. He finally gets through and asks “what is your favourite breakfast food to eat, not at breakfast”
I’ve never listened to the aftershow, but I can believe it.

I distinctly remember a few years back, when the email section was fucking insanely funny. Listener wars, weird stories, etc. It was essential listening. Peak Giant Bomb. And then Jeff and Brad for some buttfuck braindead reason, made a statement on the show that they are not going to do emails like that anymore.

Like, wtf?! At the peak of your popularity, you decide to stop doing one of the things that you are infamous for and replace it with drudgery and retarded millenial humour. Good business move.

Jan 10, 2017
I’ve never listened to the aftershow, but I can believe it.

I distinctly remember a few years back, when the email section was fucking insanely funny. Listener wars, weird stories, etc. It was essential listening. Peak Giant Bomb. And then Jeff and Brad for some buttfuck braindead reason, made a statement on the show that they are not going to do emails like that anymore.

Like, wtf?! At the peak of your popularity, you decide to stop doing one of the things that you are infamous for and replace it with drudgery and retarded millenial humour. Good business move.
I remember they used to spend forever at the beginning of each show just talking about random crap, telling old stories, and just jacking around for awhile. I really enjoyed that but they axed it too.

Reactions: Scopa

VedderOA

Oct 10, 2018
Fl
Only listened to the aftershow once and they both sounded so awkward when talking to the people calling in. Jeff sounded a hair away from using a "radio guy" voice.

SamFo

Neo Member
May 13, 2015
Wasn’t the title this week supposed to be ‘Build It Like Blevins’?

Shows up on my iTunes as ‘Bend it Like Blevins’ - meh, it’s not a massive deal, but for someone who feels like the Giant Bomb staff just don’t care anymore.. it’s just one of those little things...

nonesuch

Neo Member
May 11, 2019
there's also the new upgrade video - which did need updating - done by abby. if you couldn't tell. abby. abby russell. the one in all the clips.

abby

ABBY.

also the new "news desk" sucks shit.

Last edited: