• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT1| The real Bomb shelter

brap

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
It's, uh... interesting seeing how handsy Robin Hunicke is on that couch.
>drunk, ugly, leathery old woman with giant tattoos wants to feel young and attractive again
Doesn't surprise me at all. And how can you stomach watching these people?

Last edited:

O-N-E

Jul 11, 2018
And how can you stomach watching these people?
I don't know... I only tuned in recently.

They can be entertaining sometimes. Unlike the people on the couch, I'm not against listening to people with ideals that heavily differ from my own.

Also I notice behaviors like the above, which might be useful to know.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: brap

O-N-E

Jul 11, 2018
Also now that the segment above has been uploaded, Abby fails to mention the one non-white dude on the couch. Both in the title and description of the video (at least 5 hours since it's been up). Same on youtube.

Last edited:

Richard Packer

Gold Member
May 22, 2019
Also now that the segment above has been uploaded, Abby fails to mention the one non-white dude on the couch. Both in the title and description of the video (at least 5 hours since it's been up). Same on youtube.

Jesus Christ. For guys who like to rage against snow flakes. Y'all sure get offended very easily.

O-N-E

Jul 11, 2018
Jesus Christ. For guys who like to rage against snow flakes. Y'all sure get offended very easily.
All I ask for from the snowflakes is consistency of thought and action. Don't preach at the head of the crowd if you're unwilling to live by your own words.

Richard Packer

Gold Member
May 22, 2019
All I ask for from the snowflakes is consistency of thought and action. Don't preach at the head of the crowd if you're unwilling to live by your own words.
Looks like an honest mistake. Just like it is most of the times when these "snowflakes" get up in arms over something trivial. It's a waste to spend time and energy getting mad at stupid shit like that.

I listened to day 1/2 so far. Phil Spencer is always a great listen. The Gamespot crew, Andy, and that other girl was another good segment. I wonder who is gonna close out the show this year.

brap

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
Is he really reeee’ing about it?

For fucks sake
Apparently the black people in the game are racist stereotypes like in Predator 2. I've never seen it though so I don't know exactly what he means. Apparently the writing is terrible too.

Reactions: VedderOA

VedderOA

Oct 10, 2018
Fl
Apparently the black people in the game are racist stereotypes like in Predator 2. I've never seen it though so I don't know exactly what he means. Apparently the writing is terrible too.
I only remember one black guy in Predator 2 and it was Danny Glover and he was great in it. Basically playing Murtaugh from Lethal Weapon but taking on a fucking Predator.

Reactions: charlie_s123

KingMoron

Dec 10, 2018
This was the first E3 where I watched zero Giant Bomb content. The break is complete. Congrats on ruining once great content with Ben, Abby and woke bullshit.

RIP Giant Bomb. Look forward to the day CBSi shuts the site or merges it into Gamespot and maybe Jeff will learn his lesson.

Richard Packer

Gold Member
May 22, 2019
That last segment was really good. Drew was a little too quiet, but the rest of the crew was great. Xavier is such a nerd. It's great.

brap

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
Glad they hyped up Kenny Omemega shilling his stupid wrestling shit. Yeah, guys I'm really glad I stayed up like you told me to. Completely video game related.

Richard Packer

Gold Member
May 22, 2019
So did Nintendo say no to letting Johnny V be on this year?
He said last year it was his final appearance.

Night 3 was amazing all around. Every segment was very enjoyable. Great job once again by Alex, it was a good mix of insightful conversation and Giantbomb foolery. It's still crazy how they continue to get Kenny on the show. I kept expecting Dan to get smashed through a table. He'd definitely get a kick out of it.

Richard Packer

Gold Member
May 22, 2019
Great episode of crime crew this week. Alex calling out Dan on his BS was great. Dan going buck wild at the end was also really funny. This is such a good series. I hope it's not over soon.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
So, I’m listening to Nite 2 E3 podcast and they are discussing unions in game development and Jeff poses the question of some companies (used Nintendo and Respawn as an example) saying that they delayed games so as not to crunch employees too much. Jeff insinuates that they could be saying this simply to garner positive public opinion and also insinuates that they may be fabricating this stance.

Yet another example of why you should never pander to these two-faced idiots. You do what they want and they still find a way to paint it in a negative light.

Very disappointing.

Last edited:

Richard Packer

Gold Member
May 22, 2019
For someone who hates on GB so much, you sure consume a lot of their content.
These guys are definitely obsessed. They consume all the content they can, just so they can shit post. I mean they even bitch on little mistakes like forgetting to put a name on a header, and try to use it as some kinda 'gotcha.' Brap even watches the night shows live. Which is something only hardcore fans do. He's also proud that he got blocked by her on twitter. The fact that he and others follow them on social media is very weird. That's obsessive fandom.

• Triggered
Reactions: ArchaeEnkidu

VedderOA

Oct 10, 2018
Fl
I dont think any of us said we follow any of you. I certainly don't

Though it is funny seeing how many more followers someone like Colin Moriarty has over Gerstmann.

Reactions: Manus

ArchaeEnkidu

Vincit qui se vincit
Jan 30, 2018
I dont think any of us said we follow any of you. I certainly don't

Though it is funny seeing how many more followers someone like Colin Moriarty has over Gerstmann.
Colin can be an ass, but he rarely talks down to people. Gerstmann, that is all he seems to do anymore. Not to mention he hires others who constantly denigrate games, gamers, and generally just shows a lack of enthusiasm and interest in gaming as a whole.

I used to have a lot of respect for the guy, especially after the Kane and Lynch incident - but he has pissed that all away the past 6 or so odd years.