• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Personality Giant Bomb |OT2| Official Dan Fan Edition

ElKabong

Sep 29, 2019
I think you're malfunctioning. Beep boop brrt. Though you were a shitbox to begin with.
You're super rude right now. That might be a result of you being related to your sister and wanting to fuck her.

Last edited:

ElKabong

Sep 29, 2019
Dude, you keep talking about how old other people are but your insults are one step away from yo mama jokes I heard in grade school.
How did your mama feel about my jokes. I'll tell you, she was content as fuck.
EDIT: My prediction (this happened the last time) is that I'll be banned before I own you fucking cunts in wordplay.

Last edited:

TriSuit666

Jul 2, 2018
I can see Jeff trying to spin this as something "good" but ultimately this is the death knell for GB. No matter who buys them, they will be seen as non profitable, and ultimately a waste of time and money from a company like Red Ventures. No one sees this as anything good at all, but they have to put on a brave face because that's just what you do in these situations.

Honestly, I'm actually happy. One would say that you should never be happy about the death of a website, all those people losing jobs and all that... but honestly, Giant Bomb (the true Giant Bomb) died long ago. This withering corpse of a site has lost all luster of what made it enjoyable and special years ago. When they started to focus on trying to appease the loudest minority of people that has nothing to do with games, that's where it started to really change.

The site's not shutting down instantaniously, but it won't be long. This time next year, GB will be a thing of the past. Jeff will give a "it's been fun while it lasted" and that'll all he'll say. People will demand retrospectives and production values that any youtuber would have, but wasshername doesn't even care about games, so nothing will happen.

I'll be throwing a Good Riddance party next year when it happens, but as for Giant Bomb, that died a while ago anyways, so I am not really sad at all, I've grieved too much for too long.
I don't have anything else to add here, you've summed up perfectly how I've felt about GB for a long, long time.

What a shame.

O-N-E

Jul 11, 2018
You bully me, I'm gonna do my best to fight back.
What splendid wordplay. You have a way with the keyboard.

Is expecting someone to stick to their word considered bullying now? Really?

How many more triggered spaz-outs are we supposed to tolerate from you? You're bullying us with your repulsive presence.

ElKabong

Sep 29, 2019
Ok, I will substitute"bullying" for "fucking around like a retard".

EDIT: Also, if you support Trump, you are retarded. It's not like you could be retarded. You are RETARDED!

Contact your moderators if you want a fair fight. I'm not allowed to post. Super fucking fragile.

Last edited:
Reactions: RuneMan

brap

Jan 9, 2018

EDIT: Also, if you support Trump, you are retarded. It's not like you could be retarded. You are RETARDED!
You really belong on GB's official channels with the rest of your mentally ill buttbuddies. I'm sure they'd love to circlejerk with you.

ElKabong

Sep 29, 2019
HE JUST FUCKING DID IT LMAO
I would murder you if it came to words but I'm getting tired of your teenage bravado. The jig is up, "Brap", you're a fucking small dick incel trying to front.

EDIT: Also, fuck your incel companion O-N-E or whateverthefuck...

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: O-N-E

O-N-E

Jul 11, 2018
I wonder if ElKabong ElKabong walks out of his home with index fingers pointed out at all times? These are heretofore unprecedented levels of "no u".

Hey Bong, has anything ever been your fault in your life?

ElKabong

Sep 29, 2019
A random picture of ... whatever. Yes that'll do it. LOOOL! Fucking hell, what are you even doing?

Edit:

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2011

Wow, that's very ablelist of you.

MODS: BAN THIS HE/HIM CIS WHITE MALE.

Oh wait, this isn't Era.

Vinny, Brad and Rorie have a video up playing Spelunky 2 it looks like.

ElKabong

Sep 29, 2019
I'm throwing in the towel because I need to fucking sleep. I can't be responding to this ridiculousness all night. Do what you want.

Here

Feb 22, 2020
Take a look at the Spelunky 2 video comment section if you want to see GB fans tearing each other apart over that Merrit K thing. Do it quick before it gets moderated. You know how they get over there.

ElKabong

Sep 29, 2019
Seriously, I'd love to see your videos but they just don't show up .

As I predicted: I'm banned. Have fun, you fucking idiots.
WTF? ... Why am I banned?

Look at the "comebacks" and realize I can't "clap back" because I'm fucking banned.

Holy shit, you're so fucking pathetic.

Still don't know why I'm banned.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: O-N-E