• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Personality Giant Bomb |OT2| Official Dan Fan Edition

ElKabong

Sep 29, 2019
Dude...I make a perfectly acceptable point and you start throwing around “incel”?
Dude, you are defending people who are shitting on people based on how they look (you and others).

KingMoron
SpiceRacz
Scopa
brap
EllrickOA

How fucking hideous must you be for you to be shitting on people based on their looks? I can barely imagine.

Last edited:

brap

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
Dude, you are defending people who are shitting on people based on how they look.
You're the one defending Abby.

"How the fuck do you even type this retarded?" LOL, you can't even come back because youre grammatically retarded!!! Hahahahah!
LOLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! I am 12 years old HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!

Middle-aged I certainaly am. I'm fuckin' 40 years old. To me, it seems you're a thousand percent more concerned with your "internet" "friends". That's why you are so extremely defensive; if you lose this, you'll have nothing, That's brap. Please don't start to think bad thoughts. There are plenty of people who would talk to you and help you.
Wow, you're even more pathetic. Shouldn't you have a family or something? Don't tell me you're some worthless loser obsessing over pretend internet friends and some ugly girl because you're lonely in life. I 100% understand why nobody would ever want to be around you though.

ElKabong

Sep 29, 2019
You're the one defending Abby.
When have I ever defended Abby?
LOLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! I am 12 years old HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!
/QUOTE]
Cool counter argument, you fucking retard. Seriously,.. you must be developmentally challenged.,

Wow, you're even more pathetic. Shouldn't you have a family or something? Don't tell me you're some worthless loser obsessing over pretend internet friends and some ugly girl because you're lonely in life. I 100% understand why nobody would ever want to be around you though.

ElKabong

Sep 29, 2019
As you can see, my response wasn't finished, but that's ok. I'm done with trolls. Good buy, brap. You had me for a while. Fuck you! :)

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
HOLY SHIT! I've never seen a more perfect example of an a incel than "brap". Let's talk about it, brap. You don't have to kill people.
Would you fucking calm down?

When people joke about people getting triggered, they are talking about your behaviour right now.

Serious question: Are you having a bad day? Understandable if so, just relax.

Reactions: Zaffo

brap

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
As you can see, my response wasn't finished, but that's ok. I'm done with trolls. Good buy, brap. You had me for a while. Fuck you! :)
HOLY SHIT! I've never seen a more perfect example of an a incel than "brap". Let's talk about it, brap. You don't have to kill people.
Make up your mind, schizo. And TIL if you wouldn't fuck Abby of all people you're an incel. Really enlightening.

When people joke about people getting triggered, they are talking about your behaviour right now.

LOL WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you think HIM of all people is having a bad day??? HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drunkenski

Formerly 'GoingToCancelGB'
Nov 19, 2019
So on the latest GB stream I thought...

Ah fuck it. This is too good. I'm making popcorn.

• LOL
Reactions: Scopa

Spring of Life

Formerly 'Loserwhosbetteroffdead'
Jul 7, 2019
So on the latest GB stream I thought...

Ah fuck it. This is too good. I'm making popcorn.
Did they do something today? I was out of the house most of the day, but I remember looking at the site last night, and there was a listing for a playdate.

Drunkenski

Nov 19, 2019
Did they do something today? I was out of the house most of the day, but I remember looking at the site last night, and there was a listing for a playdate.
Yes, the west had Alex join in for a 4 player round of the game GTFO (which I thought was a funny name for their stream). That game actually looks pretty cool, if you have the right squad mates.

ElKabong

Sep 29, 2019
Don't tell me you're some worthless loser obsessing over pretend internet friends and some ugly girl because you're lonely in life.
Haha! I mean, it's extremely obvious to anyone following the thread that this ammounts to "no you". You're basically saying what I just told you. Holy fuck you're more pathethic than I already thought. You can't even come up with a semi-original insult.

Last edited:

KingMoron

Dec 10, 2018

Abby still won't follow him back on Twitter. His AARP world is falling apart.

brap

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
I will, but only when you realize that you're a sad fucking 4chan troll and that's all you are in this world. Think about that for a minute.
>muh four chin boogeyman
Head on back to retardera where you belong. And take your pills.

Dale-Gribble-

Jan 9, 2015
I’m just saying, if she behaves that way, she opens herself up to the same sort of comments and she has no leg to stand on complaining about that.

“Fuck you haters!” - Abby

You’re a hater yourself, Abby.
So in a way you're just like her, maybe you two would get along.

Melon

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2018
The Sanctum
You are acting like a complete and utter buffoon. It's genuinely concerning just how irrational and immature you are being about this. You are flinging such childish insults and yet dare to claim everyone else is the retard. I don't know what kind of backward logic you have going on right now, but it's pretty fucking bizarre. I don't know what else to tell you, man, besides look back at your previous posts. Maybe do a little self-reflecting because if everyone else smells like shit, it might be you.

Reactions: Zaffo and brap

ElKabong

Sep 29, 2019
Head on back to retardera where you belong. And take your pills.
LOL! It's telling that you know exacty what "retardera" is. :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy: I have no fucking idea what the fuck you're talking about. But go ahead and get even madder!

Drunkenski

Nov 19, 2019
4chan is for weebos and softies. Anyone serious knows to take it to 8chan/8kun where the real filthy party happens. I need more popcorn.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
So in a way you're just like her, maybe you two would get along.
I don’t cry a river on a video game podcast about seeing the oppression boogeyman around every corner.

No, we wouldn’t get along. She’d have a meltdown after I don’t go all fedora and agree with the shit she dribbles.

Reactions: KingMoron

brap

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
I don’t cry a river on a video game podcast about seeing the oppression boogeyman around every corner.

No, we wouldn’t get along. She’d have a meltdown after I don’t go all fedora and agree with the shit she dribbles.
LOL, you'd lick her asshole if she would let you. :messenger_grinning_smiling:

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: Scopa

ElKabong

Sep 29, 2019
brap: [picture of "female"] does not compute

Nah, whatever, I've been trying to find a way to delete my account but there's apparently no way.

Last edited: