• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
DOTA talk?

1RgiH9c.gif

ryseing

I played some Titanfall 2 online while waiting for Breaking Brad, man that game is great. Also played some Hitman, the lack of a Platinum in that game is still pissing me off, I spent so much time to finish the Colorado Escalation that I'll never forgive IO for the lack of a Platinum.

Mustache Ben, Story Rorie and Brad up in this.

This game looks awesome, might buy it down the road.

Titanfall 2 is the first CoD style game I've ever prestiged in. It does help that you get 1/10th of a level for just finishing a match...

Game is great. Frontier Defense needs to return at some point though.

Hjod

Banned
Titanfall 2 is the first CoD style game I've ever prestiged in. It does help that you get 1/10th of a level for just finishing a match...

I'm only lvl 32 haha, but I haven't played in ages. I love when I manage to string together wall runs, the mobilty is awesome.

banktree

Banned
I still can't find the enthusiasm to play it after it became apparent it was a Ubisoft Open World Game 9842.

It's the best example of one of those, with every annoying thing from Ubisoft streamlined out, and with incredible music acting and story.

After playing both to completion, I'd rather play Horizon again over Zelda.

I went all the way up to Gen 10 in the first game. I would have gotten the second if my internet was better quality.

1) Brad is bad at video games
2) Rorie and Ben won't shut the fuck up
3) Necrodancer is very hard when people won't shut the fuck up
4) Brad is bad at video games

Santiako

They really needed someone energetic like Dan or Vinny for GBW, Ben is as dull as Brad, Jason and Rorie. If Jeff is not there the whole place feels lethargic.

I tried to rewatch the second season recently but had to say uncle, I would up scrubbing through for scenes including Cooper and skipped the rest. I love that some fans are so enthusiastic about the back half of that season but man is it impossible for me to get through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom