• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still older than the Giant Bomb thread number. It will pass me someday... I know that.... (unless we have to start all over again when everyone goes Patreon).

strafer

So I'm trying to remember a QL that Jeff and Ryan did, it started with them yelling out motherfucker and all types of crazy words, I remember laughing like crazy.

Strax

New thread.

Yay.

Playerunknown's Battlegrounds looks fantastic.

Edit: If I had a decent PC I'd be playing it right now. The Unfinished sold me 100% on it.

mintyice

GBeast OT | All the good stuff with none of the filler

Giant Bomb 28 OT | Halfway decent background noise sometimes

Xater

New thread.

Yay.

Edit: If I had a decent PC I'd be playing it right now. The Unfinished sold me 100% on it.

Same. It actually looks quite polished already, which is surprising, considering how messy a lot of these kind of titles release. It shows that they used their ARMA mod as a basis and then tried to fix all the weird controls and UI that series has.

Edit: Just did some research and it seems battlegrounds is also coming to PS4 and Xbox One. Cool, then I get to play it after all, even if I have to wait a little.

Wow Raid-trospective: You Gotta Pay The Thrall Toll To Get In This Dragon's Soul

---
fewbpsf5.gif

Cute OP, I like it. A few things missing though! Also, gone but not forgotten.

bahpns58.gif

kvothe

New thread.

Yay.

I know it'd be verging on YouTuber-content, but I'd really like a play date for that game where they do some multiplayer together as a team. Could lead to some great moments.

Strax

I know it'd be verging on YouTuber-content, but I'd really like a play date for that game where they do some multiplayer together as a team. Could lead to some great moments.

I was watching some videos of the game and I really dislike the concept of having teams in this game. Frankly I think all servers should be random so you'd have to play alone. Can you have teams in the mode Vinny was playing solo or isn't another mode with all players in teams or something like that?

Damn it Brad why did you have to play ME1 on UPF.

ME1. What a game.

One of the best ever.

One day they should make a sequel to it.

Now I need to play it for the 22nd time.

kvothe

I was watching some videos of the game and I really dislike the concept of having teams in this game. Frankly I think all servers should be random so you'd have to play alone. Can you have teams in the mode Vinny was playing solo or isn't another mode with all players in teams or something like that?

There's other modes for teams of 2-4. It groups you in-game and ranks teams instead of individuals. So the 4-player mode is 25 teams of 4. A couple rounds of that with a Jeffy G-GBEast combo could be great. Or maybe 3-player teams mode, West vs. East (if it's even possible to arrange that).

Strax

There's other modes for teams of 2-4. It groups you in-game and ranks teams instead of individuals. So the 4-player mode is 25 teams of 4. A couple rounds of that with a Jeffy G-GBEast combo could be great. Or maybe 3-player teams mode, West vs. East (if it's even possible to arrange that).

Yeah that would be a great watch but I doubt they have 6 PCs for that kind of thing unless they REALLY want to do it.
Which I, sadly, doubt.

I am still older than the Giant Bomb thread number. It will pass me someday... I know that.... (unless we have to start all over again when everyone goes Patreon).

It's crazy how fast these threads have gone since 2013. From 2010-2012, we had only three threads. The first thread alone, lasted from 2010-2012. The third thread began late 2012 and ended in January 2013. Since then, in the following five years, there have been 25 threads.

jaina

It's crazy how fast these threads have gone since 2013. From 2010-2012, we had only three threads. The first thread alone, lasted from 2010-2012. The third thread began late 2012 and ended in January 2013. Since then, in the following five years, there have been 25 threads.

subscriber numbers are up!

Yes, and we even have special threads for E3 and GOTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom