• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Exquisite Corpse seems like a dream feature to me. I'm so excited to see it.
But the character customization was much deeper which would have been perfect for this

I can sell Vinny on XCOM 2:
1F71601FF46C84141A5C6BE347F91D177AF7354A
You can have the full Mass Effect party member cast imported into the game, voice samples, audio, and even some create-your-own-aliens stuff.

Lari

The Exquisite Corps idea sounds weird to me in that they won't be all together all the time, cause I think they really shine as a group.

That said, it sounds like it could be a ton of fun.

Oh, actually, it's probably best that they waited on an XCOM 2 feature, because War of the Chosen will likely have an accompanying patch that could mess with their save file integrity.

Edit: Oh, they haven't played Enemy Within. They're gonna love meld!

Hasney

The Exquisite Corps idea sounds weird to me in that they won't be all together all the time, cause I think they really shine as a group.

That said, it sounds like it could be a ton of fun.

I mean, they have 2 other regular group streams and a podcast, so doing this for one feature should be alright.

It's not "on" him unless he tries to keep a piece of shit in his life. I'm assuming Ben didn't know about any of this and I feel for him.

I'm not saying anything aside from "Ben knows Nick, and he [Ben] is going to get the backlash from this too."

I pass no judgment as I'm not involved with any of this other than what's outward facing at the moment.

LiK

Why am I not surprised that Vinny was the mastermind behind this. Sounds like it'll create some hilarious moments.

Jamie OD

Oh wow Giant Bomb discovered the Wrestling Revolution games. They are absolute car wrecks. Like the video game equivalent to the recurring CZW segments on Botchamania.

hyped af for this new beast feature

imagine if west had this kind of enthusiasm for new features.

i hope their new producer is hella good so they can go off and focus on longform edited video or something, quick looks and that kinda thing seems more like what Jeff is interested in creating

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
None of them have even played Enemy Within?

Welp, hopefully it lasts long enough to get to the
base invasion mission.

Because I'm guessing it won't last much longer after that...

Hasney

The upcoming expansion for XCOM 2 sounds really great, I definitely need to check it out

Yeah, same day as MarioxRabbids and Yakuza Kiwami. Think I'm going Mario, Yakuza then XCOM peppered in with some rounds of Windjammers and Everybody's Golf coming out the day after.

Top Bottom