• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Vkn1NZ2.gif

yoooooo the monitor was getting wild during upf

edit: oh wow, I paused right as they mentioned it lol

i now also know what daggering is

Should I buy Heat Signature, Battle Chasers, or Total Warhammer 2?

Odysee is already out of contention for me because Cuphead's the kind of thing I want from a platformer. The Beastcast had issues with the run and gun sections, but I'll be surprised if any part of Odyssey can meet the experience me overcoming those challenges.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Yeah I don't love the run and gun sections but I don't see how a Mario game can beat cuphead's bosses when it comes to game design.

Yeah I don't love the run and gun sections but I don't see how a Mario game can beat cuphead's bosses when it comes to game design.

I actually really liked them. My issues with Cuphead are that there are a few points where things that can damage you are obscured/unfair. I'll also say that I've seen commentators claim that things are unreadable in other points when that clearly isn't the case, it kinda makes me feel my criticism is down to me missing things.

I have issues with Junkyard Jive because the background is read on a red bullet hell section along with foreground shadows hiding projectiles. Plus on phase one of the devil if he goes in dragon form and he forces you to run to the left, if a mob spawns on the left side it feels like a guess if you avoid them.

WAIT

WHAT IF JEFF IS PSYCHED THAT THEY JUST HIRED THE NEW PRODUCER

QUICK SOMEONE CHECK THE CBS GIANT BOMB HIRING PAGE TO SEE IF THE LISTINGS STILL THERE

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Mario Nipples are the szechuan sauce of Mario Odyssey

think about it think about all the dumb articles and all the shoulder nudging when those got shown

I'm finally listening to the 1099 podcasts featuring Jeff and Abby, and they're great. I should probably listen to all of them, cause they've all been insightful and interesting. Like there's one with Kevin Van Ord, former Gamespot duder and current Divinity: Original Sin 2 writer, and he talks about moving to Belgium as well as his work on the game.

Anyways, are there any other podcasts featuring the duders out there? Aside from Waypoint Radio.
goty 2017

Only if Jiangshi Mei does that hopping thing as an emote.

BTA

I don't player Overwatch but I will always be fond of Genji's Kamen Rider skin.

Why did they name it Sentai, though...

I wish I saved UPF for tomorrow

for my margarita saturday

god Im so lonely

IN THE JAWS PINBALL GAME THEY TALK LIKE PIRATES

HA
HAHA

oh god im laugh with myself

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
This is the fight I've been stuck on for the last day or so. I just keep fucking it up in the dumbest ways on the last phase.

I don't even know why I'm fucking up so much.

Like the clouds aren't helping but I feel like I shouldn't be doing this badly lol.

All I can say is prioritise on dodging and less on shooting in the final phase.

Joeku

I don't even know why I'm fucking up so much.

Like the clouds aren't helping but I feel like I shouldn't be doing this badly lol.

All I can say is prioritise on dodging and less on shooting in the final phase.
Is there any reason not to just hold down shoot at all times, and just watch your character and focus on surviving?

Top Bottom