• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just released the new version of the hakchi2 tool (the one that allows you to "hack" into the SNES/NES Classic and add more games). I wonder if any of the GB guys will mess around with it. I think I will add a few dozen extra of my favorite SNES games.

DK7rCzOVAAA8XhC.jpg
Thinkin' about dog bottom

oti

Banned
Wondering what their Monday thing turns out to be.

oti's #StreamMondays idea coming better be ready

BTA

They just released the new version of the hakchi2 tool (the one that allows you to "hack" into the SNES/NES Classic and add more games). I wonder if any of the GB guys will mess around with it. I think I will add a few dozen extra of my favorite SNES games.

I don't really wanna mess with mine yet cause I'd like to make myself try more of the games on there before I add any. Owning one is a good excuse to actually play Earthbound, FF6, and Mario RPG, regardless of anything else. Though I'll probably only be slowly playing through Kirby till I finish off more of the games i'm currently playing.

I'll probably add Live A Live at some point though; I only ever played the Alien-esque scenario years ago and I wanna see the rest of that game.

I don't really wanna mess with mine yet cause I'd like to make myself try more of the games on there before I add any. Owning one is a good excuse to actually play Earthbound, FF6, and Mario RPG, regardless of anything else. Though I'll probably only be slowly playing through Kirby till I finish off more of the games i'm currently playing.

I'll probably add Live A Live at some point though; I only ever played the Alien-esque scenario years ago and I wanna see the rest of that game.

Yeah, I'm going to go through the ones I don't have much experience with. I plan on adding games later down the road. I want to make it a one stop shop for my kids in the future to be able to easily play classic SNES games.

BTA

Yeah, I'm going to go through the ones I don't have much experience with. I plan on adding games later down the road. I want to make it a one stop shop for my kids in the future to be able to easily play classic SNES games.

Oh, yeah, I can see it being a really good way to show kids those games. Similarly if it'd come out a year sooner it'd be a good excuse to mess around with games with some of the roommates I no longer live with, particularly as they already haven't played most of the games it comes with.

They are only 1 game left right?

Cant blame them if they want to take a break conisdering the feature is just background noise. The recent Playdates have been killer but I bet they finish up BB eventually

I reiterate that I want Alex to play through Mega Man Legends after 6. Then he can play 7 through 10. Then Legends 2. And then the X games (sans X6). Then the Battle Network games.

Beeks

Guys they are playing Mario Party in the Nintendo World Championships.

I walked in to my desk from lunch, looked up at the TV that I left the NWC playing on, and nearly spat out my water. They are having actual eSports-style commentary over fucking Mario Party. This is truly the darkest timeline.

oti

Banned
I walked in to my desk from lunch, looked up at the TV that I left the NWC playing on, and nearly spat out my water. They are having actual eSports-style commentary over fucking Mario Party. This is truly the best timeline.

Agreed.

daveo42

Banned
Vinny said he might take some time off. And Dan and Alex had some ideas.

Color me intrigued.

It'll be like one of those 80s or 90s sitcoms. Hilarity will ensue as they accidentally destroy the studio, followed by comically angry Vinny. By the end we'll all learn a valuable lesson.

Roll credits.

It'll be like one of those 80s or 90s sitcoms. Hilarity will ensue as they accidentally destroy the studio, followed by comically angry Vinny. By the end we'll all learn a valuable lesson.

Roll credits.
This reminds me I would totally watch a Curb esque sitcom starring Dan Ryckert.

Oh god that OP... memories.

Reposting my recent post from the last thread since that one is old and stinky now

Sitting here looking at the GT Sport menu screen and yo, these are some nice looking cars.

Also I think this is the first HDR-enabled game I've played on my new TV and I'm not sure how to feel about it. I can kinda see the difference in some scenes but if it hadn't told me it was enabled I'm not sure I would have noticed anything special. It's more just like "Yep, that sun glare sure is bright!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom