Giant Bombcast - | Mass Effect 3 Edition |

Working my way through Tuesday's podcast. Props to anyone who listens to this and can say there are no major spoilers. I can deal with most spoilers except ending stuff. Besides, Vinny is a man god. I was going to be there day 1 for ME3 but I'm broke as shit and found out today I owe $500 plus in taxes.

Hurray!!!!!!

25 minutes in and there are NO SPOILERS so far for those worried about it.

edit: Finshied. NO SPOILERS at all.
OK, I have to ask: how spoiler-free is it? Is it like, sane person spoiler-free, or excessively devoted media blacked out person spoiler-free?

I'm somewhere in the middle, so this is important.
Closer to the latter.

OK, I have to ask: how spoiler-free is it? Is it like, sane person spoiler-free, or excessively devoted media blacked out person spoiler-free?

I'm somewhere in the middle, so this is important.
Closer to the latter.
They don't really delve into any ME lore at all, it's more of a discussion on development and process.

Good lord, toss up some more softball questions, why don't you.

Q: If you did start just a new game, in this game are you going to be missing out on anything significant?

A: Well, that's really the key thing, we designed Mass Effect 3 to be a great story for everybody... etc.

Blegh.

Good lord, toss up some more softball questions, why don't you.

Q: If you did start just a new game, in this game are you going to be missing out on anything significant?

A: Well, that's really the key thing, we designed Mass Effect 3 to be a great story for everybody... etc.

Blegh.
Yeah, this kind of answer is what makes me sad. I put a lot of time into ME2 because I was looking forward to see how it related to ME3...but sounds like that's not gonna matter much at all.

:(

Hmm, doesn't show up on itunes. Oh well, the last couple Mass centric podcasts were very non-essential listens anyway but I would still like to hear it.