• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast: Watch Dogs Legion AND No Mans Sky run smoother on PS5 than XSX

Kerotan

Damn, wtf is going on, how is Ps5 so damn good.

This is like a Bloodbath.
Is xbox not winning a few too? I've not been following because like I said when the 2TF xbox advantage was announced I really don't give a fook as I'm only on the market for the ps5.

Those who said it won't really matter seem to be right so far that's for sure. Not saying ps5 is perfect but Sony done a good job.

sircaw

Banned
Is xbox not winning a few too? I've not been following because like I said when the 2TF xbox advantage was announced I really don't give a fook as I'm only on the market for the ps5.

Those who said it won't really matter seem to be right so far that's for sure. Not saying ps5 is perfect but Sony done a good job.

i think Ps5 is winning them all so except for Devil man cry,, i think the xbox did pretty good there, not sure if you need a really expensive tv for that, but i am sure someone will clarify that.

but for the rest, i think Ps5 is dominating. We still need watchdogs, but like the video says those guys say ps5 is better.

Whats left dirt 5 and cyberpunk, not sure if there is anything more out there coming this year.

ethomaz

Banned
Video - "I'd be interested to see a comparison for Watch Dogs Legion, as it might run smoother on PS5 than Xbox Series X, I dunno"

Blueximpulse - "Watch Dogs Legion runs smoother on PS5 than Xbox Series X"
Is that a reliable transcript?

Edit - Nope... he literally said he started to play on PS5 and thought it runs smoother there.
You are trying to spin what he said.
Blue at least is more accurate with what he said in the video.

Last edited:

ethomaz

Banned
You could just click on the video and listen for yourself, the dude doesn't have a clue and is talking about his desire to know whether it runs better or not on PS5 (having seen the frame rate comparisons for Valhalla)
I did.

He literally said that he started to play on PS5 and thought it running smoother there.

Your "transcript" is very misleding.

Last edited:

ethomaz

Banned
Is that a reliable transcript?

Dude hasn't a clue.

No man's sky sounds more definite though.
That is why he is asking if there is any comparison because from what he played on both consoles he believes it ran smoother on PS5.
He is asking to confirm his thoughts.

Your transcript makes like he be like just "maybe"... it is not... he thinks it is smoother on PS5.

He can be wrong or right... that only a comparison will tell but that is what he said and not what you wrote.

Last edited:

Azurro

Banned
You could just click on the video and listen for yourself, the dude doesn't have a clue and is talking about his desire to know whether it runs better or not on PS5 (having seen the frame rate comparisons for Valhalla)

You are misreporting what was said, they state pretty clearly that Legion runs a little better and that NMS runs noticeably better.

On topic: I was actually really wondering where those comparisons were or if there were NDAs because MS is marketing Legion. Pretty impressed that PS5 seems to run everything better except for DMCV.

Vaztu

Will VGTech / NXGamer / Digital Foundry cover this ?
I thought we already got a WD:L comparison

lucius

I mean I getting both eventually like always but this is funny because it was hammered for months it be other way around and the 10 TF some actually mocking that .

Vae_Victis

Banned
Don't worry a major update to the Xbox will make it outperform the PS5 by 20-50% apparently 🤪

I say, let the games do the talking.

Definitely coming guys. Just you wait until next E3 :cool:

I can't even tell anymore if some of these people are just frauds hunting for clicks or they are actually so much sealed inside an echo chamber that really convince themselves of this bollocks

CAB_Life

He's rather close to making up something about there being a second GPU.

I mean if you take out the worst of the fanboy desperation, his one salient point point about incomplete dev kits and PS5’s superior tools still echoes what this board has heard well in advance. If the second wave of multi platform games comes out and we’re still seeing the same issues, then it’s right to call bs.

I’ve learned that the sooner you jump the gun the more often you look the fool. I’m waiting until further developments before emphatically calling it one way or the other.

BeardGawd

Banned
Don't worry a major update to the Xbox will make it outperform the PS5 by 20-50% apparently 🤪

I say, let the games do the talking.

This confirms my thoughts but still not a good look for MS at this time.

Pandemic must be hitting MS pretty hard especially having to build GDK across XB1/XB1X/XSX/XSS/PC...

Top Bottom