• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GifCam - making Gifs just got super easy [v2 released]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jex

before posting a GIF ask yourself "Is this a good gif?" if no, do not post. if yes, post.

I don't think this has ever really stopped anyone, unfortunately.
making gifs was already a piece of cake. you guys are lazy bastards.

There's not really true. Before you needed to have access to and knowledge of the couple of programs you needed to make gifs, as well as the knowledge of how to use those programs to create the gif, edit it for size, etc. Now it's a couple of clicks. No investment of time or effort needed. The true democratisation of gif'ing has arrived.

Milchjon

ibySvYaYxETlg6.gif

Works, but I find that I have to use another program to edit the frame delay, since the program itself seems to put zero delay between frames.

You can change that under "Edit", I think.

MIMIC

Banned
Great tool!

To me, this is like using a video camera to record something on TV instead of a capture card/device/whatever (something I have yet to invest in)

This works horribly for me. Every thing I make ends with a flash of green or some shit. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but this doesn't work.

Camp Lo

Banned
This works horribly for me. Every thing I make ends with a flash of green or some shit. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but this doesn't work.

You're doing it way wrong. Try recording and saving -- don't edit anything. Then work your way from there.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Are you talking about in the edit? It's suppose to in the edit.

yeh no nuthin hoat coaldman

Rapstah

This changes literally everything about how you create GIFs.

rattlemebonesc4fe3.gif

Before, the process had to many steps between the things you had to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom