• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl-Gaf - A thread for girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Londa said:
Just to bring a little light into the subject. It really doesn't matter if a girl is small or big in breast size, if a girl doesn't plan to go out anymore that day she is most likely braless. Also girls with smaller breast get to walk around in public with no bra without anyone noticing.
I feel weird going braless even if I am staying in, I dunno how other women tolerate it.

Londa

Banned
A Human Becoming said:
Did they call you out by name? If not, there are enough girls on there that you shouldn't be singled out.
No someone said they know how I look from the gaf group. Just seemed creepy at the time.

Inanna: I read somewhere that wearing bras all day and while your sleep is putting pressure on your breast tissue. Some women with breast cancer believe that wirebras are causing cancer. I like to make sure I cover all ground so I got braless at night.

Checking in as a girl. A girl without big boobs and it sounds like I'm in the minority there haha.

I don't really know when I got into gaming it's just kind of always been there since I was young. Played computer games then moved onto super nintendo later. Became more of a gamer once I met my bf. Right now I'm really hooked on new vegas but I think we're gonna play some minecraft multiplayer tonight :)

edit: oh yeah bra must come off as soon as I get home, even for us smaller sized gals

SRG01

Stumpokapow said:
Every single female I know who has gotten a bra fitting from a custom / luxury bra store has came out with significantly different band/cup sizes than they bought at chain bra stores. In most cases generally higher cups / lower bands.

I'm a bit late, but I, being a guy, surprisingly know the answer: It's because commercial bras tend to fit "higher" than one that is sized correctly and people generally thinking they should wear them that way.

Also, the structurals (ie. wire, etc) also factor into how well it fits.

Akuosa

Londa said:
Just to bring a little light into the subject. It really doesn't matter if a girl is small or big in breast size, if a girl doesn't plan to go out anymore that day she is most likely braless. Also girls with smaller breast get to walk around in public with no bra without anyone noticing.
I've always been confused by that way of thinking. For me bra = comfort. Arriving home and taking it off to be confortable? What?

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
coldvein said:
interesting how few of our female friends post their pictures in the POST YOUR PICTURE thread.
Because it would be quoted for an entire page by the regular visitors of that thread.

SRG01

Akuosa said:
I've always been confused by that way of thinking. For me bra = comfort. Arriving home and taking it off to be confortable? What?

Because most bras aren't fitted properly and are uncomfortable.

Plus it can get pretty sweaty too.

Akuosa said:
It depends for me... The type of bra is a big part of that. If it's a sports bra, ill keep that sucker on and sometimes take my shirt off, hell. If it is underwire or strapless, that thing is coming off! Lol

As far as pants go, sometimes they come off depending on whether i have jammie pants/shorts to jump into.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
My wife used to wear bras 24/7, but they were just too uncomfortable to sleep in, so she stopped, and preferred it. The only time she wears one now is when she's out and about in public.

It's kind of a win/win here. She's comfortable, and I get some braless action (and her not tossing and turning at night, pulling the covers off of me). lol.

coldvein said:
interesting how few of our female friends post their pictures in the POST YOUR PICTURE thread.

GAF posted a bunch of pictures. Or do you only distinguish between different gaf groups when it comes to posting pictures?

Jin34 said:
Gay-gaf? They don't give a shit about girls pictures.

Pretty much. Women seem to be glanced over and attractive men are ogled haha.

Fernando Rocker said:
A little spicy question for the girls...

Technique or size?
Technique before size. Guys can be massive, but if they don't know how to use the damn thing, it is a hot mess and can sometimes hurt. :c we must be finessed, dammit!

Aeana

luxarific said:
I really suspect it's more than that. Maybe 1-3%. :)

In any case, I'm probably one of the older women here, so I'm not going to use "girl".

My first video game:

989757549-00.jpg

My first computer:

IBM_5150_System_s1.jpg
Yeah, I'm probably one of the older women here too. My first computer was a Toshiba HX-10DPN, I think we got it in 84 or so.

toshiba_hx-10dpn.jpeg

Peasant Princess-King said:
Technique before size. Guys can be massive, but if they don't know how to use the damn thing, it is a hot mess and can sometimes hurt. :c we must be finessed, dammit!
FWIW, I'm a virgin and I've received no complaints in the pleasure dept, so I have no worries about eventual intercourse, as I've got a fallback if necessary.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Had my very first computer around late 1995 early 1996, around the time when windows 95 came out. Ahh, the memories!

coldvein

Banned
Aeana said:
I think everyone understands that you're calling some people attention whores/braggarts.

you seem very intelligent and spritely, and your avatar helps. but that's not what i was trying to say. it's okay. : )

Aeana

coldvein said:
you seem very intelligent and spritely, and your avatar helps. but that's not what i was trying to say. it's okay. : )
Well then I have no idea what you're getting at, but I wish you would stop dancing around it and just say it. Or drop it.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
None of these silly penis size questions, important stuff should be asked like... Do girls practice making out with each other?

Not a serious question. But that'swhere this feels like it's heading.

I'm starting to realize girl gaf isn't really very different than guy gaf. I don't know what I was expecting.

Londa said:
I left fb-gaf because someone mentioned I'm on there in a gaf topic. Kind of weirded me out. Tbh
I think that might have been me; sorry about that. Although to be fair I also mentioned that Spindashing, GDGF, Salva, Meus Renaissance, Zerokku, and a few other guys were on it, and none of them left.

Satchwar said:
don't you play tf2?
Yup. Wait, do you play on the GAF server at all? I don't remember there being a Satchwar on the server at all recently, do you use something else for your Steam ID?

Aeana

Kinitari said:
None of these silly penis size questions, important stuff should be asked like... Do girls practice making out with each other?

Not a serious question. But that'swhere this feels like it's heading.

I'm starting to realize girl gaf isn't really very different than guy gaf. I don't know what I was expecting.
We are people too, if you an believe that.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Aeana said:
Well then I have no idea what you're getting at, but I wish you would stop dancing around it and just say it. Or drop it.
Agreed, the cryptic sarcastic posts shctick is getting old and quite annoying.

coldvein

Banned
jeezus, have any of you been on gaf before?

i've learned my lesson. i've learned that if i just come out and say NINETY PERCENT OF GIRLS WITH BIG TITS WEIGH OVER ONE FUNDRED AND SEVENTY POUNDS ill probably get banned. fuck!

Jin34

cooljeanius said:
I think that might have been me; sorry about that. Although to be fair I also mentioned that Spindashing, GDGF, Salva, Meus Renaissance, Zerokku, and a few other guys were on it, and none of them left.

How does one get on fb-gaf? Or is it a super secret club like the Stone Cutters?

Clegg

I have a question for Girl-Gaf. Do girls talk about guys that often? I've been in situations where girls know exactly who I've dated in the past and it freaks me out a bit. Especially when I know for fact that they dont know any of my friends.

Is there a secret girl network where this information is passed?

Satch

Banned
cooljeanius said:
Yup. Wait, do you play on the GAF server at all? I don't remember there being a Satchwar on the server at all recently, do you use something else for your Steam ID?
i haven't been on recently, but every now and then i log on. i typically give items away when i do. my display ID says [GAF] Wonder Woman.

Aeana

Clegg said:
I have a question for Girl-Gaf. Do girls talk about guys that often? I've been in situations where girls know exactly who I've dated in the past and it freaks me out a bit. Especially when I know for fact that they dont know any of my friends.

Yes.

Prax

It's cool this thread exists.

I usually just hide and lurk around and pass myself off as a guy (and it's kind of fun to do), but I want to support Girl-GAF, so, I will try to contribute!

I have a younger brother, and we both got into gaming with the TurboGrafix-16. He's always been the one with more reflexes/dexterity when it comes to action-y games, but I enjoy RPGs, SRPGs, and non-reflex-requiring games in general. (Though I'm good with StarFox64 and Mario Kart 64 as well). Always been kind of a nerd and love videogame industry discussions, as well as philosophy, science, outerspace, etc. And GAF provided that kind of goodness, so I joined all those years ago!

It gets tiring seeing misogyny on GAF and geek culture in general, so I hope this thread can at least be a little bit of a sanctuary from all that. (It gets all kinds of messed up/annoying when people focus so much on a girl's physical appearance to either insult them or rate their bangability.)

Also.. Sailor Mars was the awesomest. >_>
(Maybe because.. she was the most Asian. LOL)

Also.. lol @ coldvein. Though it's generally true that the larger the breasts, the larger the woman given how fat deposits itself. But it doesn't always hold true.

Kisaya

Clegg said:

Gossip is faster than the speed of light :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom