• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girls sue to block participation of transgender athletes

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Just shed them. Burn them and shame them.
The Democratic party does not need or want these far right fascist women in their party.

Once we get rid of all these far right fascists women we will surely win.
The more people we shame and turn away, the more secure our pure victory will be.

Last edited:

AFreekinKing

Formerly 'Off Duty Ninja'
Apr 18, 2014
P-Town
Literally the same thing
I agree but this is the attack the ACLU is going with so this change in the language would account for this scenario.

The American Civil Liberties Union said it will represent the transgender teens and defend the Connecticut policy in court. Attorney Chase Strangio, deputy director for Trans Justice with the ACLU LGBT & HIV Project, said transgender girls also are protected by Title IX.

“The idea that the law only protects the individuals with XX chromosomes as compared to individuals with XY chromosomes is found nowhere in the legislative history of Title IX, in any implementing regulation or in any other aspect of the interpretation of Title IX over the last 50 years by the courts,” he said.
Semantics but it would clear this up.

Also, it’s really weird to see the ACLU defending the bullies this time. They've really gone downhill.

#Phonepunk#

Gold Member
Sep 4, 2018
Agreed.
I really don't think bad about trans.
But let's be real here and not ignore certain benefits.

Just make another group. I don't want trans people not being able to compete 👉
yes. we already have a group for males and a group for females. either we get rid of all gender designations entirely and it's a free for all, or we just add another group. i don't see the first one happening...

certainly if there are enough trans athletes for this to be an issue, there are enough to compete vs themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: hariseldon

Afro Republican

GAF>INTERNET>GAF, BITCHES
Aug 24, 2016
And we never heard from these girls again.

Honestly, for professional paid sports they should require physicals which can get the ones that slip through as well. With all these feminized men and masculine women a lot of people are having problems telling what is what these days while to normal people that don't drink soy it's obvious.

I mean, excuse me but everyone in this thread is sexist. Please eat your soy "impossible" burger at your local fast food restaurant and drink chemically injected drinks to correct your sexist brains.

Spukc

Jan 24, 2015
yes. we already have a group for males and a group for females. either we get rid of all gender designations entirely and it's a free for all, or we just add another group. i don't see the first one happening...

certainly if there are enough trans athletes for this to be an issue, there are enough to compete vs themselves.
Xemselves*

appaws

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2008
Taylorsville, Ky!
Good for them. Brave, because they are going to face the wrath of the blue cheka and the entire shitlib media machine.

The trans activist types and their allies do not seem to understand (or maybe don't care) that they are essentially arguing for the abolition of competitive sports for biological women and girls.

Even if they go forward every single person looking at the standings in an event will, in their mind, cross off the biological males at the top of the standings and think of the first biological female as the real winner.

That worries me.... if they're legally certified as a female then in the court of law legally they should be entitled to the same rights as a regular woman.
I can't see courts going into biology
So you support the abolition of competitive sports for biological females?

Reactions: Son Tofu

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Good luck ladies. Your feminism invited the intersectional cancer in, now it will be a major IdPol propaganda battle to cut it all out.
MGTOW laughing from the basement / bunker.

Seriously though, feminists kinda screwed themselves. Kept all men at arm's length except for "allies" willing to wear the collar and leash, and now they can't defend themselves against men who liked the leash too much and decided to go all the way and join the lady club.

ThePiddle

May 6, 2019
That worries me.... if they're legally certified as a female then in the court of law legally they should be entitled to the same rights as a regular woman.
I can't see courts going into biology
They'll have to go into biology, and the courts won't be able to deny the science.

I wouldn't be surprised to see this one go all the way up to the supreme court...

Reactions: mcjmetroid

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
They'll have to go into biology, and the courts won't be able to deny the science.

I wouldn't be surprised to see this one go all the way up to the supreme court...
People have become really good at denying science when it suits their agenda.

I have always found it amusing to see people yelling at others for being "climate science deniers", and then deny the science on Male and Female.(one of Bloomberg's YouTube ads is all about "ending the war on science)

You can't make this crap up. It's all so tiring.

Kenpachii

Mar 23, 2018
woman sports exist in order for them to get any prices and feel like they can be part of that sport and compete.

If males compete in it, there will be no chance on winning even remotely every female group will be done for.

They about to get dog piled by people online that have never played a sport in their life.
Exactly, anybody that does sport and competition knows this is ridiculous. It's basically saying, female sports shouldn't be allowed anymore.

These idiots also never wonder why transgenders never apply towards the male department. Because they know they can't win.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
All Elite Wokeness just made their first Transwomen champ of the Womens division. Rhio should get on this law suite too LOL.

pennythots

May 14, 2019
Good on them as the evidence is damning enough. Transgendered people have their rights, to live peacefully and make their own decisions on grappling with dysphoria and the shitty hand their genetics dealt them but they should not have the right to invade spaces not designed for them. None of this will ever change if women are not standing up for themselves.

GamingKaiju

Oct 24, 2014
I wish these ladies luck in their case. I can’t believe we’ve got to this point where the future of fair competitive sports hinges on a judge.

As others have said a new group for the mixed sex is probably the best way forward but I’m sure some eco intersectional blu check mark will argue against it.

Twitter needs to be nuked.

Iorv3th

Jan 16, 2013
It's so stupid that this is even a thing. Trans shouldn't even be allowed to compete at a competitive level in any sport.

I know guys that were really into football/baseketball growing up and in highschool etc. None of them where good enough to go on to play college or anything. Yet if they wanted they would dominate womens sports. It's stupid to even allow it after a 'transition period'.

You either transition and deal with the fact you can't compete in sports or you don't. Which is more important to these people, winning or transitioning?

AFreekinKing

Apr 18, 2014
P-Town
You either transition and deal with the fact you can't compete in sports or you don't. Which is more important to these people, winning or transitioning?
It is pretty obvious that winning is more important. Hee is a quote from one of the "victims" in this lawsuit.

“I have faced discrimination in every aspect of my life and I no longer want to remain silent,” Miller said. “I am a girl and I am a runner. I participate in athletics just like my peers to excel, find community, and meaning in my life. It is both unfair and painful that my victories have to be attacked and my hard work ignored.
Translation: Losing=Discrimination

It is both unfair and painful that my victories have to be attacked and my hard work ignored.
Oh sweet summer child...

Last edited:

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
I agree but this is the attack the ACLU is going with so this change in the language would account for this scenario.

Semantics but it would clear this up.

Also, it’s really weird to see the ACLU defending the bullies this time. They've really gone downhill.
But I thought their argument was that sex != gender with the semantics being that man/woman == gender and male/female == sex. Isn’t that why all the trannies at Ree cry about the word female?

• Thoughtful
Reactions: DeepEnigma

AFreekinKing

Apr 18, 2014
P-Town
But I thought their argument was that sex != gender with the semantics being that man/woman == gender and male/female == sex. Isn’t that why all the trannies at Ree cry about the word female?
🤷‍♂️

I can't really keep up with all the verbal sidestepping needed to continue to believe all women. I don't even know what a woman is anymore.

I think I just want off this train.

Last edited:

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Jan 1, 2017
East Tennessee, USA
I used to think this wasn't really much of a problem. There are extremely few if any transsexual people ("transmedicalists", "transcum", or, y'know...people with actual medically diagnosed gender dysphoria) calling for any of this. We understand differences in the body for people who transitioned after puberty...and we do not try to push the narrative that men and women are the same.

There is a push right now against sensible trans people with legitimate prenatal sexual differentiation resulting in gender dysphoria by what can be considered a neurological birth defect. If we don't believe "trans women are women" in every way, we are deemed hateful traitors to be stamped underfoot.

Even saying we have gender dysphoria at all now paints us in a bad light with some of these people, as they don't want it to be seen as a debilitating medical condition, but rather a fun choice that everyone should make! :lollipop_confused:

It is all incredibly concerning, and I'd be lying if I said it wasn't having an impact on my mental health lately. Gender dysphoria can still have breakthroughs, even when controlled by medical transition accompanied by surgeries. It took me decades to find peace and acceptance, and now that I've found it...people co-opting what it means to be trans are ruining the good faith we have earned and we are all seen guilty by association.

People are trying to make it seem like being trans is the greatest thing in the world. The reality could not be further from the truth.

I'm just....done. I'm too exhausted to deal with any of this nonsense anymore.

Last edited:

GloveSlap

Dec 28, 2007
Good on them as the evidence is damning enough. Transgendered people have their rights, to live peacefully and make their own decisions on grappling with dysphoria and the shitty hand their genetics dealt them but they should not have the right to invade spaces not designed for them. None of this will ever change if women are not standing up for themselves.
I mostly agree with this, but i think reasonable accomodations can be made where it makes sense. Using whatever bathroom you want is reasonable IMO, but I draw the line on sports.

Reactions: Ailynn

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
I used to think this wasn't really much of a problem. There are extremely few if any transsexual people ("transmedicalists", "transcum", or, y'know...people with actual medically diagnosed gender dysphoria) calling for any of this. We understand differences in the body for people who transitioned after puberty...and we do not try to push the narrative that men and women are the same.

There is a push right now against sensible trans people with legitimate prenatal sexual differentiation resulting in gender dysphoria by what can be considered a neurological birth defect. If we don't believe "trans women are women" in every way, we are deemed hateful traitors to be stamped underfoot.

Even saying we have gender dysphoria at all now paints us in a bad light with some of these people, as they don't want it to be seen as a debilitating medical condition, but rather a fun choice that everyone should make! :lollipop_confused:

It is all incredibly concerning, and I'd be lying if I said it wasn't having an impact on my mental health lately. Gender dysphoria can still have breakthroughs, even when controlled by medical transition accompanied by surgeries. It took me decades to find peace and acceptance, and now that I've found it...people co-opting what it means to be trans are ruining the good faith we have earned and we are all seen guilty by association.

People are trying to make it seem like being trans is the greatest thing in the world. The reality could not be further from the truth.

I'm just....done. I'm too exhausted to deal with any of this nonsense anymore.
You don't have anything to prove, so don't fight to the point of exhaustion.