Giuliani: Trump is a traitor to our country (Twitter Fail)

Jun 20, 2018
Even the hillbillies that support Trump think he's a Russian spy they just don't care.
You putting your wishes into other peoples mouths hoping no one would notice doesn't make it true, especially not when to this day after years of investigation and every dumb leftist on the planet with any kind of influence looking for it nothing has been found connecting trump to any of your make believe. You are dishonest.

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2015
Connecticut
You putting your wishes into other peoples mouths hoping no one would notice doesn't make it true, especially not when to this day after years of investigation and every dumb leftist on the planet with any kind of influence looking for it nothing has been found connecting trump to any of your make believe. You are dishonest.
Are you drunk

Jan 14, 2015
Connecticut
No, I'm just choosing not to fall victim to shoving my head up my own butt claiming the investigation is going nowhere despite EVERYTHING uncovered and all the indictments, with EVERY, SINGLE part leading back to Trump by name or association.

Last I checked, an ongoing investigation's revelations are not for public view until the investigation is complete and a report is filed. Everything revealed so far has been through typical leaks to news papers and news outlets.

Trump is connected, you just have no right to what the investigation has until they're ready to report.

Keep watching Hannity though buddy

Mar 10, 2015
Austin, TX
Opened this hoping to read something spicy, closing the tab with much disappointment. Isn't there a rule that the thread title has to actually be related to the content of the OP?

Mar 18, 2018
No, I'm just choosing not to fall victim to shoving my head up my own butt claiming the investigation is going nowhere despite EVERYTHING uncovered and all the indictments, with EVERY, SINGLE part leading back to Trump by name or association.

Last I checked, an ongoing investigation's revelations are not for public view until the investigation is complete and a report is filed. Everything revealed so far has been through typical leaks to news papers and news outlets.

Trump is connected, you just have no right to what the investigation has until they're ready to report.

Keep watching Hannity though buddy
You are mind projecting. Nothing you say is anything but wishful thinking except that we don't have access to the investigation. I personally think you are going to be disappointed in the outcome considering how convinced you are.