• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GIVEAWAY - Hogwarts Legacy Meme Contest. Some Gold Too.

Jaybe

It's amazing how quickly this Hogwarts Legacy meme's page devolved into ragging on about Resetera. Again.
0qjScOv.jpg

hemo memo

Gold Member
I’ve reported that locked thread of HL and for reason I copied an article about free speech. I will probably get banned there for it.

-Zelda-

Banned
To the people who pre ordered the deluxe edition from gamestop, how does the metal tin poster look? gamestop screwed me out of mine and I am so pissed off about it. I wanted to tell them to take the game and shove it up their fat crusty ass, but I held it all back. That was the only thing I really cared about as far as the bonuses were concerned.

Last edited:

YCoCg

So I have no interest in playing this game, HP doesn't interest me, but my gf does, so who wants to help a dude out and send me an Xbox UK/EU code so I can get a month of BJ's?

Hey I'm being honest, worth a shot right?

How to hide your ‘Hogwarts Legacy’ achievements and trophies from your friends and family

https://wegotthiscovered.com/gaming...ts-and-trophies-from-your-friends-and-family/
For many gamers, Hogwarts Legacy will be a dirty little secret. The game isn’t officially out until Feb. 10, though many of those who have already streamed it have faced intense condemnation for being seen as promoting J.K. Rowling’s transphobia. As such, we suspect at least some of you will want to keep your enjoyment of this game under wraps, though if you really feel that guilty, we’d suggest putting your money where your mouth is and skipping it altogether.

Majormaxxx

So from what I see, the other forum's idea of boycotting the game is not talking about it while secretly buying and playing it.

At the same time the publicity created by the boycott unified the other side and resulted in increased sales.

So not only did they buy the game, but their boycott increased sales...

Take that, JK!

Pictures please 👀
Just look for yourself:

There were a few more when I posted it, but it's also possible those playing a "non-Steam game" are just playing the Wizard Game™ in secret...

anthony2690

Banned
Just look for yourself:

There were a few more when I posted it, but it's also possible those playing a "non-Steam game" are just playing the Wizard Game™ in secret...
I still don't understand why they even banned talk about the game on era, knowing they have a steam group and that everyone in the group would see them mods/admin playing the game.

It's a really special level of stupidity. 😁

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I still don't understand why they even banned talk about the game on era, knowing they have a steam group and that everyone in the group would see them mods/admin playing the game.

Taking the ad money, admins/members playing the game in secret. It's all performative posturing. Every single person on this planet is at times a hypocrite. Most just don't flaunt it so openly.

Last edited:

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member

This is next level shit, even for them. There is obviously some fucking fracture going on in that place, regarding certain subjects.

Top Bottom