• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Giveaway* - Radeon HD 7950, a 3DS, and more - help a GAFer beat cancer!

zulux21

alright wave 2 of games... wave 3 at $6500

there we go, if you include the 5 previous games that is 48 steam codes given away in this wave (some are dlc so only like 40 games but still :p)
hopefully some people enjoy. either way if you want a bunch but don't want to feel like a jerk just wait a day or two then try them all... I'd rather they go to one person then just rot and have no home :(
e2872ca1c7.jpg

iosefe

there we go, if you include the 5 previous games that is 48 steam codes given away in this wave (some are dlc so only like 40 games but still :p)
hopefully some people enjoy. either way if you want a bunch but don't want to feel like a jerk just wait a day or two then try them all... I'd rather they go to one person then just rot and have no home :(

i grabbed the EDF bundle. thank you comrade

zulux21

I accidentally grabbed Home when trying for.Grotesque Tactics. So thanks I guess :)

hmmm.... I forgot to post that code didn't I lol.
my codes are all in an excel sheet (with lots of them having multiple codes)
my quick copy and past made me miss it... but anyways... ideally fixed ><;

Thanks again, much appreciated!

Texan365

Got some Smash 3DS demo codes. Thought they might as well go to people that donated (or are at least lurking this thread haha).

A05V4VCA329SVEVN
A05V93J32D3TTX3C
A05VD8PT07SQ3WTF

zulux21

Got some Smash 3DS demo codes. Thought they might as well go to people that donated (or are at least lurking this thread haha).

A05V4VCA329SVEVN
A05V93J32D3TTX3C
A05VD8PT07SQ3WTF

I couldn't resist trying the code that ended with WTF :p
got it and am downloading, thanks ^^

Jebusman

Banned

A05V4VCA329SVEVN
A05V93J32D3TTX3C
A05VD8PT07SQ3WTF

I honestly did not expect any of these to still work. Redeemed the top one. Kudos to you.

wilflare

kitchenmotors - hope you are feeling better
funds finally came in for me so I just made my small donation - hope it helps!

--- for the giveaway
3DS Legend of Zelda: ALBW Digital Code
eShop $5 Credit

Just heard about this now, the word is spreading!

I would like to put my name in for
--Radeon HD 7950

And these steam games if they are still avail!
-Sniper Elite and Zombie Army
-Original XCOM game set (X-COM: Apocalypse, X-COM: Enforcer, X-COM: Interceptor, X-COM: Terror from the Deep, X-COM: UFO Defense)
-Aliens vs. Predator
-Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
-Legend of Grimrock

Thanks!

The_Monk

Another day, another share on Twitter, hope this bring more awareness. Still hoping for the very best my good man.

Also, bump. :)

As of this morning, the total with Paypal and GoFundMe is $6,704. Getting close to the big second round of giveaways at $7,500! Thank you so much for the support guys. This whole experience has been amazing and I'm happy that with the help of people, we're able to give away so many things.

Another day, another share on Twitter, hope this bring more awareness. Still hoping for the very best my good man.

Also, bump. :)

Thanks buddy!

Axass

Bump for a good cause!

Also I don't think I said this yet, but I wish you the best of luck for your future Alex! I'm sure everything will go well, stay strong!

Kater

Banned
Bumping this thread and reminding the people of my offer to anyone who donates more than 10 Dollars..
dOPSY1f.png

Edit:
Updated the list. Chivalry was already taken.

Edit No.2:
Updated the list. Chivalry, and The Ship are already taken.

Here's the games in my inventory that I can gift.

Everyone who donates $10 (or more) can choose one game of the ones in the picture above.

The game with no individual icon ("Steam Gift") is the Guns of Icarus Online Collectors Edition by the way.

(And don't mind Forge since it is Free to Play :D)

Also, I hope everything runs smoothly, Alex. :)

Thanks guys. With GoFundMe and Paypal. at $6929. Getting close to that $7500 mark for the next round of giveaways, which will be some of the bigger items. Thanks again for everyones support!

maxcriden

Bumping for awareness. Very psyched to give more stuff away (and everything promised is going to be given away of course even if we don't hit 10k!)

I've sent out a bunch of Steam/eShop codes to people. Max is getting some physical awards to give away as well. We still have the big items to give away too!

Also bumping because it's an amazing cause. Get well soon Kitchenmotors! Good luck man!

By the way who was the lucky gaffer that won the 3DS? Has it been awarded to someone yet?

JambiBum

Not yet, will be given away soon as well as a bunch of other physical prizes.

And thank you!

Is it still possible to enter for the 3ds? I didn't know that was a thing until now :(.
If so I'd like to change my choices to the Radeon 7950 and the 3ds.

Really glad to see this took off as well as it has for you. Sometimes gaf can be a great place.

Hey Alex, when the drawings are done for fhe prizes I'm awarding (3DS and ps3 games) will either you or Max notify me? I haven't kept up in awhile now so I need to know whom to mail stuff out to. Thanks!

Yes, of course. We'll notify everyone who has physical stuff to ship out that donated for the giveaway. Thank you!

Can I put in for that 3DS? my Daughter would LOVE that.

Yes, of course.

This is awesome, you guys! Really great work from everyone.

Please put me down for the Rat7 and the 7950.

Best of luck, my friend. I'll be donating shortly :)

Top Bottom