• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Glitchwave (Rateyourmusic for video games) is now open to the public

Bakkus

I'm on there under the same username. If you have been for a long time like me been wanting an IMDB/RYM version of video games, then now that time is almost over. The site is now under it's testing phase where everyone can currently join and rate video games. Like for all of these sites, the ranking list is very controversial, and I certainly don't agree with many of the average ratings, but at least the top has a lot of variety.

Last edited:

JSoup

Banned
Video game music?
Edit: Oh, I see, it's just another review site, but hard to navigate and useless because the recommendations are either for just the popular stuff or for the 'rare recommendation' that you can't even get/play without emulation.

Shill elsewhere.

Last edited:

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Top 10 Games with good music

1 Silent hill 2
2 Bloodbourne
3 Mother 3
4 Metal gear solid 3
5 Dark Souls
6 Bloodborne DLC
7 Disco Elysium
8 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
9 Metal Gear Solid 2 : Sons of Liberty
10 EarthBound

https://glitchwave.com/charts/ first page is top 40

List seems like it uses a group of friends that had a chat together what good music was. And them loving a certain type of games.
I can think of many many many other good games.

also OP if you want to shill a site at least put in some fucking effort

Last edited:

Optimus Lime

(L3) + (R3) | Spartan rage activated
Glitchwave is part of RYM, one of the oldest and most respected music sites on the internet. Glitchwave is intended to ultimately become the video game arm of that.

Honestly, the ignorance of you idiots is just staggering. You start screeching 'SHILL' at absolutely nothing. Why don't you fuck off back to 4chan?

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill

JSoup

Banned
I can only judge what in front of me, and what's in front of me is a bog standard review site with overblown puff pieces, no samples, predictable lists and a couple guys who think I should suck it's dick because of some perceived pedigree.

Bakkus

Optimus Lime Optimus Lime Thanks for the back up.

Spukc Spukc JSoup JSoup No intention of shilling anything. I have no stocks nor am I a part of the workforce on the site. I already explained in the OP why I made the thread. The site has been in beta for many years with finally some long awaited progress being made.

Top Bottom