• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Go to your mum and f*ck her": Uwe Boll responds to my Postal blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was at the US premiere of Postal last week, and was not really in love with it.

Uwe Boll was not happy.

chris
your review shows me only that you dont understand anything about movies and that you are a untalented wanna bee filmmaker with no balls and no understanding what POSTAL is. you dont see courage because you are nothing. and no go to your mum and fuck her ...because she cooks for you now since 30 years ..so she deserves it.
people like you are the reason that independent movies have no chance anymore.
uwe boll

I am so excited!

Narag

At least you weren't invited to exhibition boxing versus Mr. Boll. That shit was a trainwreck when it happened.

erlim

yes, that talented of a member
Hmm. I know Uwe Bol wouldn't fight Seanbaby because he weighed more, but would he fight people less then him, like if you got Manny Pacquiao to write a review for postal? I would like to see that.

calder

(neutral) Kobun Heat
the reason that independent movies have no chance anymore
(Today, 01:02 PM)

Make it so mods! Then Kobun Heat can brag that his tag was "written by Mr. Uwe Boll, the film maker".

Jenga

Banned
I fucking love you Uwe Boll. Not only did you beat up Lowtax, you provide unintentional humor every time you talk.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Uwe Boll should write Valentine's cards. Valentine's cards with bees.

ShockingAlberto said:
I like how even Boll does not seem to understand what he's trying to say.

What's not to understand. His mom is obviously a very nice person and he...needs to fuck her?

DuckRacer

chris
your review shows me only that you dont understand anything about movies and that you are a untalented wanna bee filmmaker with no balls and no understanding what POSTAL is. you dont see courage because you are nothing. and no go to your mum and fuck her ...because she cooks for you now since 30 years ..so she deserves it.
people like you are the reason that independent movies have no chance anymore.
uwe boll
PS: POSTAL is R RATED . The MPAA understood the satire -- you not -- you dumb fuck

Wow, what an immature ass. If this guy didn't create movies, I'd think he was 14, not 42.

cilonen

Narag said:
At least you weren't invited to exhibition boxing versus Mr. Boll. That shit was a trainwreck when it happened.

Any event where Lowtax gets a good thrashing can't be called a trainwreck.

"The MPAA understood the satire -- you not -- you dumb fuck"

Yes, giving Postal an R rating means they understood the satire. You not understand or something, Kobun?

Is the opening seriously the only good part? I saw the clip with the two terrorists discussing the number of virgins they were entitled to and thought it was pretty funny.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
kenta said:
you're both pretentious cunts, go have a slap fight or something

Boll is more crass than pretentious, though I can see how his retorick would confuse the issue.

Draft

Owned by Uwe. Just be grateful you got off without an asskicking like others foolish enough to mock him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom