• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goat of Duty Teaser Trailer.

The_Mike

...dropped on head by Jack Tretton (2013)
Nov 5, 2017
Denmark
Actually looks like load of fun.

Just ironic to call it goat of duty, and being an oldschool shooter instead of a COD with goats

Zannegan

Feb 20, 2018
Sold!

It would be interesting if they had a decent competative shooter, only starring goats, but that kind of flies in the face of the loveable jank the series is known for. Now I want to see wall-running goats (which you would think would be ridiculous, but they actually do for fun sometimes)

CuNi

Sep 4, 2014
Germany
I'm even amazed that Steam went with the flow and even on their page it says "Goating Soon" hah!

Holammer

Jan 3, 2019
I'm even amazed that Steam went with the flow and even on their page it says "Goating Soon" hah!
Release date information on Steam is freely set by the developers. So it's not unusual to find similar puns for upcoming games.

CuNi

Sep 4, 2014
Germany
Release date information on Steam is freely set by the developers. So it's not unusual to find similar puns for upcoming games.
Oh I didn't know that. I thought it's just a Date the Dev picks and Steam then simply displays it.
Didn't know they had that much freedom/control over the store page. Also, my first time ever seeing a pun, would love to see more!

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
that is better than anything i could have possibly imagined

bigly games is killing it

Last edited:

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
so this is actually pretty good, if it's supported and gets a server browser or better matchmaking, if the base grows, it could be something special