• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goat of Duty Teaser Trailer.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Actually looks like load of fun.

Just ironic to call it goat of duty, and being an oldschool shooter instead of a COD with goats

Zannegan

Sold!

It would be interesting if they had a decent competative shooter, only starring goats, but that kind of flies in the face of the loveable jank the series is known for. Now I want to see wall-running goats (which you would think would be ridiculous, but they actually do for fun sometimes)

Holammer

I'm even amazed that Steam went with the flow and even on their page it says "Goating Soon" hah!

Release date information on Steam is freely set by the developers. So it's not unusual to find similar puns for upcoming games.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
Upcoming DLC:

latest

CuNi

Release date information on Steam is freely set by the developers. So it's not unusual to find similar puns for upcoming games.

Oh I didn't know that. I thought it's just a Date the Dev picks and Steam then simply displays it.
Didn't know they had that much freedom/control over the store page. Also, my first time ever seeing a pun, would love to see more!

Tesseract

Banned
so this is actually pretty good, if it's supported and gets a server browser or better matchmaking, if the base grows, it could be something special

Top Bottom