• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goat Rapist on the loose! Guess where...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florida....smh

CaVLNtAW0AIjZ0j.png

And here I was clicking this thread horrified as to who could possibly be labeled the "Greatest Of All Time" rapist on GAF.

Now I'm inexplicably relieved and dissapointed at the same time.

PSqueak

Banned
Animal fucker on the loose!~

Why though?

General guide for G/A/F:

-Wild life death or injury related? Australia
-Disturbing Sex thing? Germany
-General batshit insanity? Florida

However Floridaman has been branching so right now it's safer to always guess Florida, you'll be right most of the time.

maruchan

I was thinking Montana, their state saying is you know "Montana where the men are men, and the sheep are nervous"

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member

General guide for G/A/F:

However Floridaman has been branching so right now it's safer to always guess Florida, you'll be right most of the time.

Pretty racist bro.

PSqueak

Banned
Pretty racist bro.

I didn't come up with it, im just listing the general feeling of this community (check previous G/A/F thread, there is always someone who describes these guidelines), i personally always guess florida due to florida man's recent streak.

oti

Banned

General guide for G/A/F:

I know that, I just can't remember a single incident of a G/AF thread ending up being in Germany.

I was gonna go with New Zealand until I remembered that they ploughed sheep (or was it Australia that are the sheep ploughers?)

Hydrus

Sex with an animal only became a misdemeanor in Florida in 2011, but the law still has an unfortunate oral sex loophole. A bill that would have made it a felony failed in 2008 because goat fuckers are just as big a voting bloc there as you’d think

Man, This still gets me. So what exactly is the punishment for this kinda crime? Like jail time or just fines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom