• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God of War Collector's Edition listed by German retailer Spielegrotte (1/15/18)

luulubuu

Sold

Give me that fancy stuff I will look at it once, public it on twitter to brag and never look at it again

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Shields confirmed!

Oh boy this going to be so good.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Wait this could mean we get a release date at E3!?.... HYPE!!

tumblr_o8s9f5S3lx1rey868o1_500.gif

The date is interesting. Also I'm already sold on the CE.
Them Shields on a GOW, maybe it really is going to be a light version of a souls game o_O

"Shield pack containing 3 in-game shields".

Smells like micro-transaction mayhem to me.

I wouldn't mind paying $0.99 to instantly recharge/replace my shield instead of waiting 24 hours/finding a new one
/s

I can accept DLC items, and I suppose I've grown complacent with retailer exclusive shit, but if it has actual intrusive microtransactions I would have a hard time looking past that

Don't know about January 18, but it is in the same ballpark release period as Gravity Rush 2 was this year.

So don't rule it out for a January release, albeit this is obviously a bigger release for Sony than Gravity Rush 2 ever was.

Howd u come to that conclusion?

Looking at The Last of Us, God of War Ascension and Uncharted 4 DLCs, I say the trend is very structured.

Though most DLCs for Ascension were for online mode, it's fun to revisit it and imagine it applying to this game.

• Chimeran Armor - Free
  • The Community Cape - Free
  • Gauntlets of Jason - Free
  • Chaos Armor - $2.99
  • Armor of Callisto - $2.99
  • Blade of Artemis - $2.99
  • Blade of Thanatos - $2.99
  • Gladiator Gauntlets - $.2.99
  • Nemean Cestus - $2.99
  • Gauntlets of the Furies - $2.99
  • Cestus of Zeus - $2.99
  • Cestus of Poseidon - $2.99
  • Cestus of Hades - $2.99
  • Cestus of Ares - $2.99
  • Champion's Pack (Armor, Blade & Hammer) - $6.99
  • Primordials Pack (Armor of Typhon & Mercenary Sword) - $4.99
  • Weapons of Judgment (Blade of Judgement & Mjolnir) - $4.99
  • Titanic Hammers (Hammer of Atlas & Hammer of Hephaestus) - $4.99
  • Legendary Spears (Hyperion Spear & Spear of Phobos) - $4.99
  • Mythological Heroes Pack (Armor/Sword of Orion, Armor/Hammer of Odysseus, Armor/Sword of Perseus & Armor/Spear of Achilles) - $14.99
  • Marks of the Gods (Marks of the Thunderbolt, Aegean, Dead & Warmonger) - $0.99
  • Mantles of the Gods (Mantles of Zeus, Poseidon, Hades & Ares) - $0.99
  • Fury Mantles (Leviathan Mantle, Mantles of Megeara, Tisiphone & Alecto) - $0.99
  • Zeus Pack (Olympus Armor, Gauntlets of Zeus & 2X 24 Hour XP Booster) -$4.99
  • Poseidon Pack (Olympus Armor, Gauntlets of Poseidon & 2X 24 Hour XP Booster) - $4.99
  • Hades Pack (Olympus Armor, Gauntlets of Hades & 2X 24 Hour XP Booster) - $4.99
  • Ares Pack (Olympus Armor, Gauntlets of Ares & 2X 24 Hour XP Booster) - $4.99
  • 2x 24 Hour Experience Booster - $.4.99
  • 2x 48 Hour Experience Booster - $6.99
  • 10x 36 Hour Experience Booster - $19.99

C.Mongler

Cloth Map? Would that mean that GoW is at least somewhat open-worldish and not just "go down a hallway and kill everything" like the GoW of yore?

(this might be old info, haven't been following this game too closely)

Looking at The Last of Us, God of War Ascension and Uncharted 4 DLCs, I say the trend is very structured.
That isn't good evidence.

Cloth Map? Would that mean that GoW is at least somewhat open-worldish and not just "go down a hallway and kill everything" like the GoW of yore?

(this might be old info, haven't been following this game too closely)
Yeah, it is more open but it isn't fully open world.

Top Bottom