• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

God of War: GTTV Thread - There be spoilers!

TheFatOne

Apr 28, 2008
God of War III blowout. GTTV footage is up, and the gifs are ready. This thread will most likely contain spoilers so view it at your own peril. I will try and update the thread with the latest information and gifs. A special thanks to Schrade for taking the time to create all the great gifs.

GTTV GOWIII Footage SD

GTTV GOWIII Footage HD

Schrade said:
Direct download for the FLV:

http://flvseek.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/gttv_episode_305/t_gttv_305_kv3yx_hd.flv

Should play just fine in Media Player Classic Home Cinema and VLC/mplayer.

Poorly encoded so lots of macroblocking but it's watchable.

Schrade

Apr 12, 2007
My GIFs so far:

[IMG ]http://i50.tinypic.com/2ns13s3.gif[/IMG]
[IMG ]http://i45.tinypic.com/25r2r0x.gif[/IMG]

Edit: commenting my GIFs out as they get posted in the first post.

yencid

Oct 27, 2009
GIFS AHHHOOOYYY!!!

kratos mad D:

nnoooo dont post all the gifs in the OP... thats just going to clutter it.

MiamiWesker

Apr 26, 2006
My god they showed like 6 different boss fights, if that is what they were allowed to show what weren't they allowed to show?!?!?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Jul 6, 2005
I was looking at the Chronos (?) fingernail ripoff and I was like "what is this...." and then I saw what it was and I went :OOOO

Ploid 3.0

Jun 6, 2004
That episode was insane (the GOW parts), man GOW2 showed up and almost passed as a current gen game at the time, and now this game is knocking my socks clean off (from what was shown). The Kratos kill cam is very awesome, I like his psycho heavy breathing, makes him seem that much more lethal.

CRAZY!!

yencid

Oct 27, 2009
i wonder how many "OMGOW" threads the gametrailers forum must be having right now :lol

nib95

Banned
Feb 26, 2007
The thread title should have a "3" in it. Just to make outside searches that little bit easier.

Schrade

Apr 12, 2007
Sorry, someone blocked my IP from accessing NeoGAF from home for some reason.

That won't deter me... here's another GIF:

[IMG ]http://i45.tinypic.com/f3i7gl.gif[/IMG]

Truespeed

May 6, 2007
nib95 said:
The thread title should have a "3" in it. Just to make outside searches that little bit easier.

Should it be 3 or III? I think a new thread is needed to resolve this.

TheFatOne

Apr 28, 2008
Schrade said:
Sorry, someone blocked my IP from accessing NeoGAF from home for some reason.

That won't deter me... here's another GIF:

Any time I see a gif I will post it in the OP. I am going to try and stay up long enough so that I can post the GTTV links when they finally go up.

Schrade

Apr 12, 2007
TheFatOne said:
Any time I see a gif I will post it in the OP. I am going to try and stay up long enough so that I can post the GTTV links when they finally go up.
This is somewhat difficult to do since someone blocked my home IP from accessing NeoGAF just a few minutes after I started posting the GIFs.

I'm trying though.

Edit: HAH! Someone unblocked it! Here comes another in a few minutes.

TheFatOne

Apr 28, 2008
Schrade said:
This is somewhat difficult to do since someone blocked my home IP from accessing NeoGAF just a few minutes after I started posting the GIFs.

I'm trying though.

It's all good once GTTV goes up the gifs will start flowing.

noah111

Still Alive
Dec 16, 2008
Schrade said:

I'm trying though.
Hmmm... GameTrailers maybe? That's weird/scary. Keep 'em coming though. :D

Jun 7, 2004
I love this. Chopping off a tit, ripping off a nail. Should have shaved the minotaur instead of stabbing him in the brain. Running around wreaking petty vengeances on mythological creatures is much more awesome than just murdering them.