God Of War PS4 playable from start to finish

Jul 30, 2007
Chicago
Jun 2, 2013
Leeds, UK
Wow I guess that pretty much locks in 2017.

The most recent ps4 pro advert in the UK confirms horizon and GT Sport are still 2017 not to mention crash etc. Gonna be a big year.

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!
Jun 22, 2010
Put me in the spring 2018 team.

JP

Mar 7, 2010
  • JP

JP

So, give to to me now, you bastards!!!!! :)

Yes, I do fully understand that's really not how this stuff works...but still, give to to me now, you bastards!!!!! Thank you

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Nov 23, 2015
New Jersey
So theoretically we could get Horizon Zero Dawn, Gran Turismo, God of War, Gravity Rush 2 and Dreams in the same year? Some of these are a given like Horizon of course but this could be an epic year for Sony studios.

Mar 31, 2013
France
That's what they call the alpha state in terms of game development, right ? Playable from start to finish but in a very unpolished and unbalanced fashion. Presumably, this is also the state where they are not supposed to look back and change too much of the core game I think ?

Really wonder if Kratos can be the big Q4 2017 PS4 exclusive, but the real question would be once again : is any exclusive needed in a period we are supposed to get Destiny 2, Star Wars Battlefront 2 and Red Dead Redemption 2 ?

Damn so much is unknown about the timing of all those big games. GT Sport, Spider-Man, God of War, Detroit, Days Gone,
Knack 2
, not to mention whatever Sucker Punch is cooking.

Dec 6, 2012
That's what they call the alpha state in terms of game development, right ? Playable from start to finish but in a very unpolished and unbalanced fashion. Presumably, this is also the state where they are not supposed to look back and change too much of the core game I think ?

Really wonder if Kratos can be the big Q4 2017 PS4 exclusive, but the real question would be once again : is any exclusive needed in a period we are supposed to get Destiny 2, Star Wars Battlefront 2 and Red Dead Redemption 2 ?
Nope, especially if Destiny is out in September , RDR 2 in October and BF 2 in November.