• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God of War Ragnarok Acessebility Features Revealed

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
"They" isn't Sony, more than half the games on the list the user posted are from external studios.
As I mentioned in another thread, since the PS5/XSX launch, PlayStation has successfully released 11 first-party games.

11 first-party games in 18 months. That's one PlayStation Studios game every 48 days.

And that was all done during COVID.

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
Are people still praying to all gods(like that guy from The Mummy) for this game to be delayed?

Here in my country people can also make use of macumba.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Sony studios are leading the way with Fur
TBH I always wondered when and if they would come up with their own iteration of hair works. In some games it looks amazing.
jurassic park dinosaur GIF

Turk1993

GAFs #1 source for car graphic comparisons
Didn't found the OT so i will post this here. So i wanted to finish GOW 2018 100% before GOW: Ragnarok drops but i have some issues. They need to stop with this wanabe soul type shitty 2 hit kill attacks from random enemies and valkyries. Thats the most stupid shit ever and fucking frustrating. The valkyrie bitch named Eir is soo stupid, there are attacks where you get blinded and can't even block the shit. I finished the game 2 times and have everything upgraded and still its a almost 2 hit kill and you can't dodge the attacks. I did everything throw the fucking axe when shes in the air stuck my blades in her ass stuck arrows in her mouth but she kept coming back with those stupid attacks. BTW i killed 4 other valkyries so its not that i don't know how to encounter them, but this bitch is different. I tried it 8 times now and everytime when she got 2 bars left she goes nuts and 2 shots me. So those valkyrie bitches are stronger than Zeus, Baldur, fire Dragon,... and what not. Its so stupid that random enemies can 2 shot fully upgraded Kratos and make him look weak.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Didn't found the OT so i will post this here. So i wanted to finish GOW 2018 100% before GOW: Ragnarok drops but i have some issues. They need to stop with this wanabe soul type shitty 2 hit kill attacks from random enemies and valkyries. Thats the most stupid shit ever and fucking frustrating. The valkyrie bitch named Eir is soo stupid, there are attacks where you get blinded and can't even block the shit. I finished the game 2 times and have everything upgraded and still its a almost 2 hit kill and you can't dodge the attacks. I did everything throw the fucking axe when shes in the air stuck my blades in her ass stuck arrows in her mouth but she kept coming back with those stupid attacks. BTW i killed 4 other valkyries so its not that i don't know how to encounter them, but this bitch is different. I tried it 8 times now and everytime when she got 2 bars left she goes nuts and 2 shots me. So those valkyrie bitches are stronger than Zeus, Baldur, fire Dragon,... and what not. Its so stupid that random enemies can 2 shot fully upgraded Kratos and make him look weak.
Turn around by pressing x twice. If you aren’t facing her the blinding attack won’t blind you.

Turk1993

GAFs #1 source for car graphic comparisons
Turn around by pressing x twice. If you aren’t facing her the blinding attack won’t blind you.
I did everything and the moment i turn around she stabs me 2 times and im death. I watched video's on youtube how to do it but my Kratos is reacting fucking slow, i don't have the time to even throw the axe at her when shes in the air. And 80% of the time the arrows don't do nothing because the "Boi" is staying behind her back and hitting her shield. And the blades don't work because you need to throw the axe when its a heavy attack that you can't dodge so you need to block her from coming full speed at you. And the worst attack is when she thunders to the ground even on the other side of the map than you loose literally 90% off your healt. Its soo unbalanced compared to the other valkyries which where hard but you can beat them if you know the mechanics of the game. But this is one is different, you just need to be lucky that she doesn't use heavy attacks often and gives you time enough to throw the axe so you can block her. But i tried it 10 times now and still couldn't beat her.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
I did everything and the moment i turn around she stabs me 2 times and im death. I watched video's on youtube how to do it but my Kratos is reacting fucking slow, i don't have the time to even throw the axe at her when shes in the air. And 80% of the time the arrows don't do nothing because the "Boi" is staying behind her back and hitting her shield. And the blades don't work because you need to throw the axe when its a heavy attack that you can't dodge so you need to block her from coming full speed at you. And the worst attack is when she thunders to the ground even on the other side of the map than you loose literally 90% off your healt. Its soo unbalanced compared to the other valkyries which where hard but you can beat them if you know the mechanics of the game. But this is one is different, you just need to be lucky that she doesn't use heavy attacks often and gives you time enough to throw the axe so you can block her. But i tried it 10 times now and still couldn't beat her.
I see what you are talking about. Yeah, the blinding attack when she charges at you is hard to counter but you need to stay away.

And you have to hit her in the air when shes about to slam to do the ground. Just use the axe during the fight and it shouldnt be hard to hit her while shes up there.

Invest in some defense stats. I did not lose a lot of health here. Found this video i uploaded 4 years ago when they patched in NG+.

The final valkyrie is going to utilize all of the attacks so you need to learn how to counter them or you will hit a wall when you hit the final valkyrie. This is just training so dont get too discouraged. took me 6 hours to beat sigrun on NG because i killed all the valkyries too fast. It wasnt until my GMGOW NG+ did i realize that these valkyries are teaching you how to counter all of these moves.

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
I see what you are talking about. Yeah, the blinding attack when she charges at you is hard to counter but you need to stay away.

And you have to hit her in the air when shes about to slam to do the ground. Just use the axe during the fight and it shouldnt be hard to hit her while shes up there.

Invest in some defense stats. I did not lose a lot of health here. Found this video i uploaded 4 years ago when they patched in NG+.

The final valkyrie is going to utilize all of the attacks so you need to learn how to counter them or you will hit a wall when you hit the final valkyrie. This is just training so dont get too discouraged. took me 6 hours to beat sigrun on NG because i killed all the valkyries too fast. It wasnt until my GMGOW NG+ did i realize that these valkyries are teaching you how to counter all of these moves.

You can also oly use Atreus arrows when she's will blind you, it's a one tap button and no need to aim, pretty effective.

So do they have accessibility ramps in all areas now? because frankly with all the climbing I fell and I can't really walk anymore, and I'd like to ride all the way up!

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Accessibility only matters to a person when their situation requires it. I notice it more since I have someone in my family with a disability. I notice accessibility a lot more when I’m walking downtown and there’s no other way into a building besides stairs. I can’t have a ton of empathy for video games, but I’m starting to. It’s just like with movies and any other form of entertainment. It’s great if it benefits the person’s overall experience.

I think the types of people who rage towards video games joke about it and they don’t appreciate those types of things. It’s becoming less cool to poke fun at this type of thinking as I mature and get older.

I’m not making jokes about it. It’s a smart move. I appreciate SSM for doing it more than if they did not do it. That’s a huge plus on their part. Just like The Last of Us Part 1. If they’re making a AAA product and they’re making it accessible to everyone. That’s huge. People who joke about it might not see why just I wouldn’t if life was different for me.

Top Bottom