• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God of War:Ragnarok plceholder date changed to 31st Dec in PSN database

Sony, please dont bunch up a whole lot of games together. Give each of them to shine. Therefore, I'm pleading with you, please delay God of War Ragnarok and Forspoken and any other games you have in the pipeline for this year. It's the only way

I'm kidding. Release all the games and give us a banger second half of 2022

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
You know it will happen. What high-profile game these days isn’t followed by a cascade of patches.
yeah, it's inevitable I think. i think the first game had 7 patches in the space of a little over a week. Every day I fired it up to play it had a new patch. Game was amazing though so it was fine lol.

Buggy Loop

NOBODY PANIC!!!*

*It was showing up in '23 all along anyway, lulz

Andre The Giant No GIF

tommib

yeah, it's inevitable I think. i think the first game had 7 patches in the space of a little over a week. Every day I fired it up to play it had a new patch. Game was amazing though so it was fine lol.
I’m ok with early post-launch patches as long as they don’t fuck up my saves…

*looking at you, my beloved Returnal*

Dutchy

It basically means the game is now a Q4 title instead of Q3. That's all.

They probably have decided on a date now.

My bet? We're getting TLOU Remake in September with God of War in October or November.
Sounds unlikely but I hope you're right.

Personally I have never seen a game change their release date from December 31st to an earlier date the same year.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Personally I count this as a delay, from September to holiday…. Change your avatars suckers

edit:
but really smart move, gets it out this year a will avoid competing with elden rings for goty.

Last edited:

3liteDragon

Doesn’t this confirm the Snitch guy’s tweet is talking about the TLOU Remake coming out on September 2nd, 2022? Cause this database change happened right after his tweet, I think.

Personally I count this as a delay, from September to holiday…. Change your avatars suckers

edit:
but really smart move, gets it out this year a will avoid competing with elden rings for goty.

Really, they are that afraid? Avoiding Elden Ring to compete with Zelda BOTW2, Starfield and God knows what else is scheduled for next year?

VIacLc0.gif

TonyK

Go 2023. Nobody can save this year. If it wasn't for Elden Ring, this would have been the worst year in gaming from the last 20 years.

Top Bottom