• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God of War, Returnal and Demon Souls - Found in GeForce NOW database

MonarchJT

Banned
If your wife was having sex with other people but still coming to you first would that devalue your relationship with her? You still get her so it's fine? More people get to enjoy her and you don't lose her so, no problem at all right?
you have no idea or what you talking about ....lol......ever had a gf or wife? this is so fuckin insulting

Last edited:

Kilau

It doesn't matter what you think. The fact is that this list contains a whole host of random shit:

0icY1Ba.png
fNK34id.png
4jmsdrJ.png
EoogzNq.png
WmVwymV.png
Sl8Z7gJ.png
lYN29jz.png
rA1zMGz.png
LenDmeT.png
uprcq4k.png
mTEMJoO.png
2YsJrpP.png
FFjGx0l.png
K98cVN4.png
iaYt8on.png

Scalebound lives.
Based Phil the Giver.

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: GHG
The same way it would devaluate a Switch I guess?

I mean, feels like what happens to Nintendo is ignore by most on purpose. Imagine if Nintendo games came also to PC? Who would waste their bucks on a cluncky piece of hardware like Switch? The system would be devaluated, no?
It's something to think about if the value of a system is defined from its artificially exclusive (ie exclusive due to a business reason and not a technological one) library.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Wow.

Anyone know if game companies just shotgun tons of listings even if not true (cover all bases)? Or is a GeForce listing mean it's very accurate it'll come?

Like for MS, are there tons of random MS Xbox game listings but only some actually work on it?

Brofist

If you look at Steam users hardware info only a tiny % of them have PCs capable to run PS5-like games.
Well Steam has games dating back 30 + years and many gamers play only older retro games and indies. Even a small percent is quite more than the number of PS5 consoles in the wild.

Last edited:

STARSBarry

Gold Member
To me as a PS5 owner this devalues my purchase if all the games down line will be ported to PC then why buy a sony console. Maybe even one day will see uncharted or GOW on gamepass you never know.

I love it when a consumer actively argue for anti consumer practices. Company's really have it in the bag when they have other people actively arguing for less consumer choice on a market.

The only thing this will hurt is at your own admittance is your pride, and I can tell you that right now it is utterly worthless for everyone else involved, get over yourself.

Last edited:

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Please delete this thread or do you want to kill Bryan?????
I think everyone owes Bryank an apology over this. He was crucified for mentioning the obvious, but people kept telling him that Sony would never release games on PC within a year or two.

That said, I personally think this is a good thing and Sony is just saving me money on 7 years of PS+, mid gen refreshes, and $70 games. Not to mention the fact that I will get better versions of their games. I am playing Gamepass games on PC right now and I see no reason to get an XSX ever because my 2080 is equally powerful in standard rasterization games and way more powerful in rtx games.

T-Cake

Damn, feel like selling off the PS5 and series x and just building out a PC but with the 3080 being a pita to get now, I don't see me going backwards into a wait purchase queue but I'll be more open in the near future to build out a PC if more PS games come to PC.

But isn't that the beauty of PC gaming? You don't need a 3080 to play these games. They'll work just fine with an older GPU until you can find the card you want. No waiting required. Unless you're one of those weird gamers that only ever plays a game once and never, ever considers a replay. :D

STARSBarry

Gold Member
But his argument is logical and reasonable

Whats the point of buying PS5/PS5 game if you can have all the game on PC

Because most people who moan about this can't afford the one and a half grand + monitor to effectively replicate the console experience.

Its like arguing over people won't buy discount beef because sirloin is available...

Last edited:
God of War and Uncharted on Gamepass? Wat.

Also how does a game coming out on other platforms devalue your Sony console purchase? It means more people get to enjoy the game you played on Day 1™ while the rest of us plebs would have had to wait, let alone figure out how to be able to run it without issues on PC.

The fanboy mind is a curious thing.
As someone who has been a long time Xbox fan, it pleases me to see someone having to make this comment for the other side.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Told you under Jim Ryan Playstation is fucked

Naughty Dog fuckd

Japan support gone

Gran Turismo 7 single player require online connection

HFW pricing

Exclusives gone went to PC
I love how Sony has the money to buy Nixxes and have them port the game to PC, but they cant have Nixxes downport the game to PS4 like they did with Rise of the Tomb Raider on 360 allowing Crystal Dynamics to really push the visuals on the Xbox one.

That said, I think this is a good thing. It's a pro consumer move. Sony is saving you a lot of money on 7 years of PS+, a brand new mid gen console, and a next gen $10 tax that wont be on PC.

7 * 60 = $420
PS5 Pro = $500
10 PS exclusives = $100 next gen tax
PS5 - $500 if you were unlucky to snag one by now.
Total = $1,600 You can build yourself a badass PC for that much once the stock situation is improved. A 3080 is only $700 MSRP and is 2x more powerful.

Last edited:

Airbus Jr

Banned
Because most people who moan about this can't afford the one and a half grand + monitor to effectively replicate the console experience.

Its like arguing over people buying discount beef because sirloin is available...
The PC more expensive is a total myth

Do you know how much PC game cost on Steam Summer Sales

PC gaming cost much cheaper than PS5 in the long run

PS5 game coming to PC make PS5 pointless to me

Oh yeah forgot to mention online gaming on PC is free too you dont have to pay for XBL or PsPlus

Last edited:

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
If your wife was having sex with other people but still coming to you first would that devalue your relationship with her? You still get her so it's fine? More people get to enjoy her and you don't lose her so, no problem at all right?
Oh God Reaction GIF

Wat I read: "GNAGNAGNA MY PLASTIC BOX IS SUPER IMPORTANT FOR ME!!! I MADE A HOLE IN MY PS4 TO DO MY LITTLE THINGS <3"

Why are you all freaking out? Sony bought Nixxes specifically to port their games to PC. Are we going to have these threads for every port?
Because for some people, a plastic box is more important than anything. Hard to believe but it's true.

But his argument is logical and reasonable

Whats the point of buying PS5/PS5 game if you can have all the game on PC
Plug an play? Some people prefer to get a console because they find it more easier and don't want to worry about upgrading the graphic card etc...
You buy a console, you know everything will run on that for the next few years.= without doing anything.

But yeah, real gamers play on PC

Mowcno

As God of War actually has a store listed "steam" rather than "none" or "unknown" I think that might actually mean something. All the other "UNKNOWN" games are just placeholder entries and shouldn't be given any credibility for now.

tusharngf

Told you under Jim Ryan Playstation is fucked

Naughty Dog fuckd

Japan support gone

Gran Turismo 7 single player require online connection

HFW pricing

Exclusives gone went to PC

wasnt more people playing the game on different platform good for SONY !!! Microsoft has the same approach and in a longer game with more subscribers it could become a biggest gaming giant.

The PC more expensive is a total myth

Do you know how much PC game cost on Steam Summer Sales

PC gaming cost much cheaper than PS5 in the long run

PS5 game coming to PC make PS5 pointless to me

Oh yeah forgot to mention online gaming on PC is free too you dont have to pay for XBL or PsPlus
Think about this. A PS5 owner is literally losing nothing. They can still play all the games. They will probably have the best experience. The console is still a great piece of hardware at a great price. They are losing nothing. Others gaining something doesn't mean they lose something does it?

If it's been given out for free on PS+, you can probably expect it to release on PC a few months after, at or near full price.

I wonder when/if we will see PS5 games release on PC.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I think everyone owes Bryank an apology over this. He was crucified for mentioning the obvious, but people kept telling him that Sony would never release games on PC within a year or two.

That said, I personally think this is a good thing and Sony is just saving me money on 7 years of PS+, mid gen refreshes, and $70 games. Not to mention the fact that I will get better versions of their games. I am playing Gamepass games on PC right now and I see no reason to get an XSX ever because my 2080 is equally powerful in standard rasterization games and way more powerful in rtx games.
Even if the list is true, who knows when the games come out. It might be 4 years from now.

hlm666

It's value added at that point, it's like getting a free multiplayer update for a singleplayer game cause I'm joining in, I'm gonna move it to the bedroom that doesn't charge to play though.

Airbus Jr

Banned
wasnt more people playing the game on different platform good for SONY !!! Microsoft has the same approach and in a longer game with more subscribers it could become a biggest gaming giant.
This is a very tiresome argument but im gona repeat this again

As it stands PC covers all i need from Xbox

If Sony does the same approach ( putting game on PC like Xbox ) so be it i have nothing against it

its just that PS5 offers zero value preposition to me then because PC already covers everything i need from Xbox and PS5

My decision onwards is to stick with PC and Nintendo and i hope you understand this concept have a nice day

Last edited:

yurinka

Well Steam has games dating back 30 + years and many gamers play only older retro games and indies. Even a small percent is quite more than the number of PS5 consoles in the wild.
No, Steam has some dozens of millions of MAU and these Steam user hardware survey are made with the data of people who played last month. A tiny percentage of that means pretty likely way under a million.

Graciaus

That would be the first exclusive I'd be interested in trying. Wouldn't surprise me if it happens but don't care if it doesn't.

Nigel

unknown-26.png

Some people recently have found that in the steam database there seems to be some eateries for GOW, Could it be the next game scheduled for pc release.

To me as a PS5 owner this devalues my purchase if all the games down line will be ported to PC then why buy a sony console. Maybe even one day will see uncharted or GOW on gamepass you never know.

Is that Ghost of Tsushima and Demon’s Souls too?

ZywyPL

Banned

As Spencer says - it's all about the shared experience. I don't know if I'd like someone's shared STDs tho...

yurinka

Not so sure. I'd equate PS5 to a RTX 2060 or so. After a cursory look at the survey, looks like 17% or so are 2060 or better. Either way, I'd bet the sys requirements won't be that high.
No. Looking at this comparision the PS5 GPU is way more powerful than RTX 2060 in most areas: https://technical.city/en/video/GeForce-RTX-2060-vs-Playstation-5-GPU

From this family RTX 2060 Super gets closer but still has way less CUDA cores, slower clock and less fill rate than the PS5 GPU.

Thats nice but WHERE THE FUCK IS BLOODBORNE YOU SONS OF BITCHES???? Not even a PS5 leak for it, nothing. Abandoned?
It's on PS4. If this U4+U4LL 'remaster' for PS5+PC works I assume that somewhere in the future they will consider to make the same with Bloodborne.

Last edited:

T-Cake

I need to check out GeForce Now again. Last time I tried it I got well annoyed because it wouldn't play AC: Odyssey in 4K. When you try to set the resolution and settings in Odyssey, the game requires a restart. Which means the virtual machine you are using resets and nothing is saved. So you can't get some settings activated. Whether this was me being a bozo or what, I dunno.

saintjules

If you want to look at the bright side of things, gamers on PC have had to wait years after release to experience something you're going to experience way sooner.

I game on PC sometimes, but think about it; games like Bloodborne and GOW, Spider-Man, etc. etc. are still not on PC. We're talking 3-5 years after their respective releases. This is where Consoles take advantage.

Last edited:
Top Bottom